II

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, kiddos!"

Stiles shot up from the bed gasping. She glanced around the room and saw her dad standing in the doorway. His eyes were wide and he had a worried look on his face. Josh was sitting up on the floor rubbing a hand over his face. Davina was still sleeping snoring away. How did the teenager sleep like the dead?

"Morning, Dad" Stiles said rising up to a sitting position in the bed. "You scared us."

"I see that," John commented sitting down at her desk. "Hello, Josh."

"Sheriff," Josh greeted him grabbing his bag. "I'm going to get cleaned up. Keep an eye on her, yeah?"

"I promise," Stiles assured him. The vampire was protective of Davina. When he left the room Stiles sighed and looked over at her dad. He was sitting there a hand over his mouth. "You want the whole story? Every single detail?"

"I do," John exclaimed removing his hand from his face. "So, let's start with the pregnancy. Seems like this guy, the father? He has problems. Is he abusive? Is that why you took off?"

Stiles frowned thinking of Klaus. He was a lot of things but not necessarily abusive to her. Possessive though. He did choke her once but his defense she was going to kill their baby. "No he has never hit me. You have to understand one thing about the dad. He's not like anyone else. He's a little older."

Her dad scowled crossing his arms over his chest. "Exactly, how much older?"

"I'd say he is about twenty three or twenty four," Stiles answered honestly. "But that's when his body died."

"What?" John asked. "Died? Wait, he's a vampire? Those actually exist? Hold on. I thought their body's were dead. How can they have kids?"

"They can't have children but they love to try," Stiles explained thinking of one blue eyed raven haired vampire who loved to flirt. Her dad winced. "Sorry, he's a hybrid. Part vampire and part werewolf."

"How is that possible?" John questioned. God, if a psychiatrist could hear this conversation they'd have them both committed. "A vampire and a werewolf. What would you even call that? A vampwolf? A werepire?"

Stiles laughed loudly at her dad's questions. She really did get her weird sense of humor from him. "He's just called a hybrid dad. He was born a werewolf and then things happened and his mother who was a witch turned them into vampires. He is one of the Original Vampires. The first ones and over a thousand years old."

"Whoa," John whispered. "A thousand years old? Huh? I guess with Kanima's and werewolves that is the least surprising. When he gets here is he going to kill people?"

"Most likely," Stiles shrugged her shoulders. Klaus killing someone was nothing to her anymore. He killed all of his hybrids. "He will try to kill me."

"Let him try," Her dad's eyes narrowed then groaned when his cell phone rang.

Stiles cleared her throat eyeing her dad. He was frowning as he listened to the person on the line. "What's going on?"

"There's been another murder," Her dad grumbled.

"Another?"