VIII

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A million things crossed through Stiles mind but the nagging one was 'Is he going to kill me?'She stepped back and grabbed the door slamming it shut. A knock on the door sounded again and then the house shook.

"You're going to want to let me in," Klaus yelled hitting the door again. "Hayley, do you really want me to go see if your father would like to meet the father of your child? You've already lost your mum would you want me to take care of your father?"

Stiles grimaced and opened the front door back up to stare at Klaus who had a smirk on his face, his hands behind his back. "You are not going to hurt my dad or anyone in this town."

"Watch your tone," Klaus warned placing his hands on the door facing. "Now, go get the little witch and young Joshua. It's time for us to go back home."

"I am not going anywhere with you," Stiles snapped and she heard him growl. "I'm not going to be locked up for my own good. So, no I am not going back with you."

Klaus rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on the door. "Do I have to remind you that I have enemies everywhere? You are in danger. Now like I said go get your things and let's go. I am not going to argue with you."

"No," Stiles replied crossing her arms over her chest. "I am not going back with you, Klaus. I am staying here with my dad."

"No, we are going home," Klaus said angrily eyes glowing to their hybrid nature. "I want my child to be born in New Orleans. To grow in my family home. Not here. Not here in this town where residents are dropping like flies. Elijah will be glad to see you."

"Is he not here?" Stiles asked thinking of the older man. He had been incredibly nice to her and she missed him. "Who is here with you?"

"Marcellus and Rebekah," Klaus answered. "Elijah is home watching over things. Maybe, if I sent him you would want to come home. I know how much you like my brother."

Stiles snorted and rolled her eyes at the hybrid's jealousy of her and his brother. "Elijah is nice to me. Of course I like him. Now, just go back home and when I am about to go into labor I will call you."

"Once again I am not arguing with you about this," Klaus stated impatiently. "Marcel is here to take Davina home. The witches say that the harvest ritual needs to be completed or Davina will die. Has she already shown symptoms of her magic straining her body? It will get worse the longer she stays."

"Wait. What?" Stiles asked thinking of Davina's shaking body and her fainting spells. "She's dying?"

"Yes," Klaus nodded solemnly. "She's been having symptoms already?"

"Yeah," Stiles whispered. "She's shaky and she's fainted a few times. She's asleep when she gets up we will discuss it further. If she wants to go back she can. I don't want her to die. We may have to force her to return. She'll hate every single one of us."

"She'll be alive," Klaus murmured. "Now, little wolf. Invite me in."

"You've gotta promise to not kill anyone," Stiles told him pointing a finger at him.

"I can't make any promises," Klaus said tightly then sighed. "I'm going to convince you to come home. Am I?"

"No, you're not" Stiles responded in a determined tone. "I'm staying here. My friends and family are here. They need my help. We just lost two of my friends tonight. Erica and Boyd. They were murdered by an alpha pack."