XIV

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"She is so beautiful," John grinned as Stiles held her baby girl. "I don't understand though. You were only four months pregnant. She's not too small."

"Vampire-werewolf witch hybrid," Klaus explained from his spot beside Stiles. "Seems that she is a special little girl. She is going to have everything a little girl could ever dream of."

"She is going to be so spoiled," Stiles groaned rolling her eyes. "Between Klaus, grandpa John, Nana Melissa, all of her uncles and aunts. Not to mention me. She will never want for anything."

"Of course she won't," Rebekah piped up walking into the room with several bags in her hands. "Baby clothes. Can't believe that we weren't prepared."

"We don't have anything," Stiles mumbled looking around her crowded front room. Jackson and Lydia were busy talking with each other. Scott and Isaac were cuddled up together on the extra couch her dad had gotten. Erica, Boyd, and Derek were absent. "We'll have to go shopping. Lug some stuff up to my room. Maybe, we should build another room on the house. Josh and Davina are going to need a place to sleep. She is not going to stay in New Orleans when she has declared herself a Stilinski."

"We'll build some more rooms," John assured her patting her shoulder. "Well, more rooms for everyone who wants to live here."

"Maybe, you should buy a bigger a house" Rebekah suggested going through the bags with Melissa. "Niklaus and I will need a room for when we visit the two of you."

"No, too many good memories here," Stiles declared with a shake of her head. "We'll be fine."

"Hey," Jackson mumbled finally tearing himself from Lydia. "What exactly happened between you and Peter? You just popped up covered in blood. Freaked me out."

"It was terrifying," Melissa admitted, her whole body shuddering. "Peter, he looked awful. His face was distorted and he was lunging toward Stiles. She, he was trying to kill her. He wanted to tear her apart. Stiles went-,"

"I went crazy," Stiles whispered staring down at her baby girl. She yawned snuggling deeper into Stiles' chest. "I had one thing on my mind and it was protecting her. I had too protect my baby. Peter jumped toward me, he grabbed my arm and held onto it tightly. Blood was dripping down it, he ripped my skin apart on my arms. I finally jerked away and that's when he slashed my stomach open. I ripped his heart out of his chest and I was in agonizing pain. She was coming fast."

"It was," Melissa nodded in agreement. "We got through it and now here she is. Sweet little bundle of joy. Have you decided on a name yet?"

"Yep," Stiles answered sharing a sly smile with Klaus. "Guys, I'd like you all to meet Hope Melissa Mikaelson."

"You named her after me?" Melissa gasped hands flying to her mouth. "Wow, Stiles. Thank you. That means a lot."

"You saved her life," Stiles explained and Klaus nodded. "Of course I would name her after you."

"Are you ever going to let anyone else hold her?" Scott whined poking out his bottom lip. "Come on, dude. Let me see my goddaughter."

"You named McCall her godfather?" Jackson asked scowling. "What happened to me? Isaac? We would be better at it."

"You're so dramatic," Stiles laughed reluctantly handing Hope over to Scott who cradled her in his arms carefully. "Scott's my brother and best friend. Of course I chose him for her godfather. You're her uncle."