XIII

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Klaus?"

Klaus heard Deucalion's voice as he waltzed around town searching for Stiles. He glanced in the direction the voice came from and saw the alpha standing there with the twins.

"Deucalion, what do you want?" Klaus asked eyeing the alpha. "I haven't the time for a chat. I need to find Stiles. That bloody Jennifer has her."

"Jennifer took your mate?" Deucalion sighed tapping his cane against the asphalt. "That is not good. She took the beta's mother as well. What was his name Ethan?"

"Scott McCall," Ethan replied. "Aiden and I were at the hospital checking things out and we watched as the nurse was taken from the room. We couldn't get to her, the door was unbreakable. Her magic stopped us."

"My mom is missing?!" Scott gaped joining them with Isaac trailing behind him. "Jennifer took her too."

"That is correct," Deucalion admitted. "You see, Scott. You can not trust her. She has been committing these murders the past few months. Now, she has your mother and best friend. Guardians, the last sacrifices. She intends to sacrifice them to gain more power to take me on. I'm positive with Stiles and the baby's magic, she will gain even more power."

"Stiles' baby has magic?" Isaac whispered awestruck. "Whoa!"

"My mother was a witch," Klaus told the younger wolf who shied away from him. "The baby is a hybrid witch vampire. She is also a werewolf. That is if she ever activates the gene."

"That's why Jennifer will want to sacrifice them," Decaulion explained. "I am sorry for my part in all of this. If I had never convinced Ennis and Kali to kill their beta's emarassies. We wouldn't be in this situation. I am going to help you but you have to let me do one thing."

"What may that be?" Klaus inquired tired of this conversation. "Tick tock, Deucalion. Do go on. We haven't all the time."

"I want to kill Jennifer," Deucalion announced harshly. "I need to finish this."

"We have got to find Stiles and my mom first," Scott shouted before Klaus could reply. "Come on, Klaus. You can't let him do this."

"Deucalion, you go and find Jennifer," Klaus growled grabbing ahold of the blind alpha. He stared at him wanting to get his point across. "You will not touch her. You will not try to kill her. That is for me to do. She has a very important person to me somewhere trapped in this forsaken place. I am going to get Stiles, our baby, and Mrs. McCall back. When I do the only person to go after Jennifer is going to be me. Anyone in this town tries to stop me and it will be the last thing that they do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand" Deucalion retorted backing away from Klaus slowly. "Come along, Ethan. Aiden. We'll go search for Jennifer."

"Scott," Klaus announced grabbing Scott's arm. "Listen, go with them. Make sure that Deucalion doesn't harm Jennifer. We need her alive. Isaac, you gotta go too."

"Of course," Isaac nodded and grabbed Scott's hand. "Come on, Scott. Klaus will find Stiles and Melissa."

Klaus watched until they were out of view and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He quickly dialed his sister's phone and waited until she answered. "Sister, have you heard anything about Stiles?"