VI

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here, Stilinski?" Jackson asked as she and Davina walked up to the pack at the high school. "What is Davina doing here?"

"I'm attending high school," Davina answered brightly. Stiles shook her head but didn't say anything. "Hey this is great. I'm attending school for the first time in months. I have already seen Liam twice today."

"Young love," Lydia said with a chuckle. She looked over the two brunettes. "Davina, you look adorable. That dress is cute."

"It was one of Stiles' old dresses," Stiles grumbled leaning against the locker and glaring at another person who stared at her. "I hate this. Everyone is staring at me today. Laughing behind my back. Calloway and Richard's have gave me the evil else and someone gave me an adoption pamphlet. If I knew who I'd punch them in the face."

"Cheer up, Stilinski" Erica said joining the conversation and the group. Boyd was trailing behind her. "Don't listen to what these pathetic idiots say. You are awesome and we love you. Right Boyd?"

"Yeah," Boyd grinned at her. "They're idiots."

"Where are Scott and Isaac?" Stiles asked looking around for the two of them. "They better be in Finstock's class with me. I'm still pissed that he won't let me take his class at home."

"Finstock's missed you," Lydia admitted. "That's the only reason why. There's Scott and Isaac. They've been making out."

"Gross" Jackson gagged closing his eyes.

"Hey bro," Scott announced holding his fist out to bump and Stiles' did. "How's your day?"

"Horrible," Stiles muttered hugging Isaac and letting him nuzzle her neck. The beta had been doing that since she had came back. He patted her belly which earned him a kick. "Hey Isaac. Baby M sure likes you."

"Everyone loves Isaac," Erica cooed pinching Isaac's cheek. "He's like a cuddly puppy. I miss those cute little curls." She turned to Scott a devilish grin on her face. "Scott, what do you hold onto when he blows you?"

Stiles laughed at Scott's face turning bright red face and his choked gasps, Isaac's face was bright red too. Jackson had a disgusted look on his face. Boyd was simply shaking his head at Erica. Lydia looked curiously from Scott to Isaac. Davina's face was bright red and she excused herself to go to her next class which was English with Jennifer.

" Can we change the subject?" Jackson inquired and then grinned widely. "Hey Danny. Ethan."

Stiles turned in the direction Jackson was looking, she spotted the alpha twin and Danny who stared at her in shock. He hadn't seen her up close since she'd been back but she thought someone would've already told him about her situation.

"Hey Danny."

"Hey Stiles," Danny greeted with a wave. "I guess I didn't need to answer that question?"

Stiles chuckled shaking her head. She still couldn't believe that she asked him if she was attracted to gay guys. "He's very much straight. Only he is into blondes. Sucks to be me."

"Derek likes brunettes," Isaac mumbled though every wolf heard it.

"Right,' Danny said uncomfortably then squeezed Ethan's hand. That hand had been wrapped around her arm tightly. "This is Ethan, my boyfriend. Have you met him?"