Chapter 2

Kyra's POV

"Okay go over the plan again" I said while biting into my apple.

Leya rolled her eyes "we find our mates at midnight tomorrow right" I nodded and so did ameera "okay well we find our mates and meet up on the top floor of the alpha house present our mates to each other and then we go our separate ways and oh la la" she finished while taking a bite of her blueberry muffin.

"Gross!" Ameera said while chocking on her coffee. As long as I've known ameera the main thing on her mind is coffee.

I patted her on the back. "I think we should come up with a different plan" I muttered.

"Alright fine! It was just an idea!" Leya exclaimed. Me and ameera laughed.

"I already know who my mate is" ameera said with a smirk.

I raised my eyebrow at her "would it by any chance be a certain wyatt boy?"

"It might" she said before taking another sip of her coffee. "I mean me and drefan have been going out for about a year now and we just have this certain connection"

"What's it like?" Leya asked.

Ameera tilted her head to the side "its like. Ummm it's like we are meant to be a family. You catch my drift?"

"In a way I get it. I mean my dad felt that way with his new wife but me and jay hate the bitch" leya said taking a bigger bite out of her muffin.

"Don't even get me started on family! Iniko stole my favourite skirt this morning and played the daddy card when I confronted her about it!" Ameera complained

"And it's times like this that I'm glad I'm an only child" I muttered. I'm only an only child because my mum was an omega way before she was a Luna and she had a hard time having me, so having another child could kill her. Plus my dad said I was a nightmare on my own so having another child would probably corrupt him. It might sound like my parents hate me but they don't. they love me to the moon and back. That's why I'm spoilt rotten.

"My cousin is coming from his pack and crashing in our house tonight" I said whilst launching my apple across the room and into the dust bin behind a table of three boy omegas. They all jumped when they heard the crash and turned in my direction. I gave them a sheepish smile and went back to the girls.

"You mean your extremely hot and mateless alpha cousin of the silver claw pack?" leya asked dreamily.

I groaned " no my overweight twelve years old cousin who lives in Italy and is called Rupert" I said sarcastically. She bought it because she groaned and muttered ' stupid Rupert' under her breath. "Of course it's Gabriel!"

She silently cheered. " I can't wait to see his face and chest and other things again" she whispered the last part. I scrunched up my face in disgust. While I heard a small growl from behind me but I ignored it.

"Again? Wait are you both saying you didn't save yourself?" I asked whilst stealing one of ameeras cheese and onion crisps. They both shook their heads.

"Your only young and mateless once ky. got to make the most of it" ameera said while wriggling her eyebrows.

"No I decided to save almost everything for my mate" I said while throwing my empty bottle into the same dustbins as before. But the omega boys were all looking at me this time. One of them had the proudest smile on his face while the others held a distance look. "Look girls I'm going to head to biology early" I said

"Alright see you at the end of the day" leya said with a smile whilst ameera waved.

I quickly picked up my bag and walked out of the canteen. Whilst that was happening some people bowed their heads in respect and submission, making my wolf, tala, stand tall in my head.