Chapter 4

Kyra's POV

"Hi jay!" I cheered as soon as he jumped into the backseat of my car.

He smiled brightly at me "hey jellybean!" He screamed back at me. I chuckled. Jellybean is the nickname jay gave me because he once caught me in a swimming pool full of jellybeans. What can I say I'm crazy about the round sugar coated sweets and plus I did ask my daddy for 300 packs of jelly beans and a kiddie pool for my sixteenth birthday.

"Okay guys I'm going to have to warn you that when we get to my house don't be surprised if I end up murdering someone" ameera said, leaning forward in between me and leya.

I rolled my eyes and started the car " relax ameera we know the routine" I said while pulling out of the driveway.

"Routine? What routine?"

Leya scoffed "the 'we stay in the car and hear screaming about evil little sisters stealing your clothes and then you march out saying that you hate your father for being on her side because she's younger' routine"

"Even I know it  And I'm four" jay piped in.

"Okay well drive" ameera demanded.

I turned back to her " we're at your house" I stated. She nodded and jumped out of the car. Literally jumped. We watched her walk into the house.

"So what are you wearing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Iniko! Give me back my skirt you little shit!"

"My dad bought me a brand new dress but you can see what it looks like tomorrow" leya answered me.

"Fat chance!"

"I'll tell you what else is fat!" 

"Daddy!"

"Here we go" I mumbled whilst starting up my car

A couple minutes later ameera came storming out of the house after slamming the door. "Asshole" she mumbled to herself when she put on her seatbelt.

"Don't worry am. When your delta you don't have to worry about them anymore" leya said smiling at her.

"He threatened to give it to iniko" she growled out.

"What!" I screamed and stormed out of my car, ignoring the girls protests. I got up to the front door and banged my fists on it.  A couple minutes later ameeras dad answered the door.

"How dare you threaten my future delta of her rank. As far as I'm concerned it is my decision not yours!"  I screamed at him before he could talk.

"I'm sorry Kyra but she has to learn" he pleaded with me.

"Learn what? That she should let her sister walk all over her! Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you'd realise that it is always iniko in the wrong and not ameera then I won't have to intervene!" I snapped at him.

"Daddy!" Iniko yelled walking into the room with a smug look on her face, but it immediately dropped when she saw me at the door. "Oh hey kyra" she mumbled

"Give your sister back her clothes and stop stealing from her closet" I said in my alpha voice. She quickly bobbed her head up and down and quickly left the room. "Pleasure seeing you mr Tribus" I said before walking back to my car.

I got back in and started the engine. It was extremely quiet so I turned to the passengers of the car. They were all looking at me in shock "what?"

"Don't what us! What the hell was that?" Leya exclaimed.

"I don't know, I just couldn't let him get away with the way he treats ameera. So I got extremely angry and well you seen what I did" I then pulled out onto the road. It was quite on the drive home from there.