Chapter 9

Jaimins POV

I let out a small whimper when I saw that she walked away, along with Ameera. I took a deep breath and ran through the crowd to get to Acel. I pulled him off the stage. He turned to me with tears in his eyes.

"She rejected me" he whimpered.

I pulled him Into a hug "I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding" I said patting his back.

"No it wasn't though jaimin. She looked into my eyes, shook her head and ran off" he said, the tears finally falling. Brendan then walked over to us with a sad look on his face.

"It was them!" Saden shouted pointing at us. The crowd turned to us. "Those filthy omegas ruined the ceremony"

The crowd began to boo and some people started to throw stuff at us. We tried to run off but the crowd had surrounded the front of the stage, encircling us.

"Enough!" A powerful voice shouted, everyone, including myself bowed our heads.

The alpha then jumped off the stage and right next to us "These omegas probably didn't mean any harm. Look at them they are scared shitless" he gestured to us.

Then the Luna jumped down next to us. She grabbed the alphas hand "you sort the crowd out and I'll take the boys inside" she said quietly to him. He nodded. Then the Luna came over to me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her to see her smiling warmly at me. "Come inside with me"

I nodded quickly. It was seen as disrespectful to decline the Lunas invite. I then followed her through the crowd. The crowd bowed there heads when she walked past. But held a good glare at me and the boys.

As soon as she closed the door to the garden, a uproar happened outside. "Just ignore them sweetie, they'll get over it trust me" the Luna said smiling softly at us "fancy a hot chocolate?"

I nodded "yes please Luna" I whispered while the boys just nodded.

The Luna scoffed "please I've been Katherine much longer then I've been Luna so I expect to be called it" she waved off

My eyes widened. Wouldn't the alpha kill me if I called her that? I just looked up and nodded.

"Come on then I don't expect you to stand there all day" lu- Katherine said walking out of the room. We followed quickly behind her. I gawked at the giant kitchen we walked into. The counters were all marble and sleek, there was a giant island in the middle and there were leather stools around it.

"Nice isn't it" Katherine said looking at us. We all nodded. She let out a small chuckle "we redesigned it for when Kyra finds her mate. My husband is one for first impressions"

"It's amazing" Brendan said looking around "much nicer then our one"

"Yes well sit down and take a load off. I'll make my famous hot chocolate" we all did as told and sat down, whilst she got to work with the hot chocolate "this is a recipe that's goes down in my family, Kyra loves it. The good thing is one day I will teach her and she can make it her damn self"

There was three cups in front of me and the boys. "Thank you" I said giving her a small smile. She just shrugged and sat next to us.

"Mum!" Kyra shouted.

"Kitchen sweetie!" Her mum replied. I started to panic when I heard footsteps coming this way, and the smell of cinnamon and apple increasing, then Kyra walked into the room "honey why are you wearing your pyjamas?"

Kyra looked down at her black leggings and long blue top before shrugging "I'm not going back out there. Have you seen the havoc that happened. Leyas balling her eyes out" Acel bit his lip and looked down at his lap.

She then walked over to the fridge grabbing a whole lot of food "and the worst part is someone videoed the whole thing and posted it online"

"Who would do something that cruel?" Her mum asked.

Kyra turned back around and gave me a small glance before looking back at her mother "someone who has it in for her, although I don't know why they would. We normally keep to ourselves"

"What about that saden girl?" Her mother asked.

"didn't think of that" Kyra sighed "well I'm going to go back up stairs and eat with the girls while binge watching modern family" she started to walk off.

"Okay honey just don't do anything reckless!" Her mother called.

"No promises!" she replied before closing the door.

I took a small sip of the hot chocolate "so how long have you known they were your mates?" She asked making me choke on my hot chocolate.

"S-sorry?" I asked in shock.

She folded her arms "I'm a Luna you can't keep anything from me. You'll know that one day" she nodded her head at me.

"I- I don't think I will" I stuttered while putting my head down. "Kyra doesn't want me, I'm a omega"

"So was I" Katherine said, I looked back up at her confused "my mate tried to fight it too at first. Avoided me at all costs, hooked up with different girls, he even tried to barricade his room so he wouldn't have to see me in the pack house" she chuckled "but at the end of the day an alphas mate bond is much more powerful than any other regular bond. She will soon stop fighting it. I know being her mother, she's stubborn but when put in her place she'll listen"

"What about Ameera and Leya?" Brendan asked

She scrunched up her face "well considering what happened to Leya a couple minutes ago I suggest you apologise to her and if she didn't accept just stay clear of her for a couple of days, her wolf will drive her crazy and she will end up coming to you. Ameera on the other hand has family issues at the moment, as is a little crushed her mate isn't drefan. She said it felt like they were meant to be a family. I thought she was mated to one of his family members but you never know"

"He's my brother" Brendan corrected.

She nodded " I knew it! You look alike"

"Well it's getting late we should get going" I said standing up.

"Nonsense I can fix you a bed in the living room for the night" Katherine said standing in front of us.

"That's kind Katherine but we have things we need to sort at home" I smiled.

She quickly pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear "you can call me mum"