Chapter 3

Jaimins POV

"Well that was interesting" Brendan whispered to me as soon as kyra walked out of class and called us all hookers. "Don't you think so Luca Jaimin"

I turned to him "stop that" I said firmly. He just smirked at me.

"Okay since we can't be responsible for answering questions I want you to write down everything I say!" Miss shouted.

Everyone groaned but did as told, grabbing their biology books. "Okay from the start. First theirs the alpha. As Dakota said they are the leaders of pack. They have important roles and must produce an heir.

Alphas mate is called a Luna or a Luca in rare cases. They rule besides the alpha. Their job is to help produce an heir and help with the pack members well beings.

Then we have betas. Betas are the second in command of the pack. They help the alpha out and are left in charge of the pack when the alpha is away. Their mates are supposably meant to be good friends with the alphas mate." I smiled at Acel who gladly smiled back at me.

"Then theres the deltas. They are in charge of training the pack and helping out with battle strategies and warfare

Next we have the elders. They are the old pack members and the ones alphas normally go to for advice. It is also rumoured that if they are extremely wise then an alpha shall submit to them.

Then we have our warriors. They are guardians and protectors of the pack. They also are the ones who do patrol at night.

We have assassins. Who basically do the dirty work for the alpha by spying for them. But there can only be three in general.

Then we have our pack doctors who help sick and injured pack members And one of the only type of wolf that is immune from the alpha voice except for their mate

Then we have hunters which are self explanatory.

Then there's scouts who hunt small creatures in the pack grounds and help the warriors out.

Then we have pup watchers who basically watch over the little ones while the other wolves do their jobs. In a way I'm classified as one even though you aren't pups anymore.

We then have our non ranked members who are basic wolves who go round living life to the fullest

And lastly we have omegas. They mostly help round the pack house and make dinner for the pack" miss said quieting down at the end. I put my hand up "yes Jaimin?"

"What about rouges miss?" I asked

She sighed "we'll rouges aren't part of any pack so they live by their own rules and go around doing reckless things. It's best to stay clear of a rouge as they are dangerous creatures"

I nodded. Thinking back to when we were all rouges and fighting for our lives. Also the time that drefan would talk to us.

"Alright class as long as you have written all that down you may relax. I got a report to fill." She said while sitting at her desk while picking up a yellow card. Oh poor Kyra!

"So are we going to the party tomorrow night?" Brendan ask while rubbing his hands together.

I shook my head "we can't we're omegas. You know the rules"

"We won't be for long so let's just go and live life to the fullest" Brendan said while wriggling his eyebrows

"I agree with Brendan" Acel whispered.

"Then you two are crazy" I said whilst pulling my book out of my bag. "Remind me to go to the library on the way home from school"

"Umm actually me and Acel need to stay in school for an hour after school. We need to finish a school project about the evolution of werewolves and miss alderson said she would help us" Brendan replied while shaking a hand through his hair whilst Acel nodded.