Chapter 11

Jaimins POV

"I still can't believe we have to walk to school" Brendan moaned as soon as we got to the front of the building. It's been two days since the party and we barricaded ourselves in the flat, but knowing werewolf high school, you either show up or the alpha will be informed and question you himself.  So here we are on Monday going to hell.

"Well blame your psychotic brother" I shrugged before opening the front door of school. As soon as we entered the whole hallway quieted down and glared at us. I shrugged up my backpack a bit before starting to walk.

"Shitfaces" a boy spat at us.

"Pathetic waste of space" a girl then spat.

Soon they were all shouting horrible words at us. I just tuned them out and continued down the hallway. Brendan also held a strong face, were as Acel put his head down sniffling a bit.

As soon as we got into form miss James embraced us in a hug. "Are you guys alright? I seen what happened"

"We're fine miss. Thanks for asking" I said before sitting down at our usual table. We were all quiet until the bell rang and everyone else arrived into form. Our mates sat down on their table and looked at the front of the classroom.

Miss quickly did the register before reading her new book. I looked round the classroom. I heard a snicker and turned to see saden looking at us with her group of minions.

"Hey Acel!" She called. Acel looked at her "how did it feel to see a girls underwear for the first and last time?"

Acel quickly looked back down at his desk. Making the girls laugh even more. I turned to my mate to see her glaring holes into sadens back, Leya was sobbing into her hands and Ameera was searching for something in her bag. Then she pulled out a book and launched it at sadens head.

Saden cried out in pain as soon as it hit her. She then turned round to look at the girls. "One more word from you and I'll beat you to a pulp!" Ameera shouted slamming her hands on the desk.

"I'd listen to her if I was you. She isn't playing around anymore. My dad literally had to use alpha command to stop her from attacking on Saturday night" Kyra said folding her arms, a smirk plastered on her face.

Sadens face whitened before she turned away from them in terror. Miss was about to shout at them but the door opened.

"Guten tag!" Miss bevan said walking into the room, holding a basketball. Miss bevan is the one of the schools PE teachers. As you can tell she's German. But the thing that annoys me is that she will randomly shout out a German word then launch a basketball at you. Even when your not doing PE. " hallo miss how are you!"

"I'm fine miss bevan and you?" Miss replied smiling politely

"I'm gut" she replied giant grin on her face "I'm just ere to remind your students that it's da annual cross country run"

The whole class groaned. "Thanks miss bevan" miss James nodded. Miss bevan gave a final smile before walking out of the room.

"Someone seriously needs to fire that imbecile" miss James muttered. The whole class laughed.

*

"You got to be kidding me!" I complained when I saw that there was rubbish over our usual table. This is what happens when you throw your rubbish!

We walked over with our trays. But stopped when we saw pieces of food on the table. "Even worse!" Brendan complained. "If only we could sit with our mates"

Yeah I wish for that too. I thought before sitting at the table, Wiping some rubbish away. The boys did the same. "Sorry about the mess boys. But my throwing arm is aching!" Drefan shouted over to us, smirking. His buddies all laughed.

"Thanks brother" Brendan mumbled.

There was a Big Bang and the canteen was silent. We looked up to see that drefan had stood up "I've told you before not to call me that!" He shouted marching over to his brother. He then slammed Brendan's head onto the dirty table " next time you call me that I'll make you eat all the rubbish on the table!"

Brendan struggled under him. "Let... me... go!" He shouted. I stood up to do something but a pair of hands landed on my shoulders. I looked up to see Colton smirking at me. I looked over at Acel to see that one of his buddies was holding him down too

"You didn't listen to me omega!" He spat into my ear. My eyes widened in fear. He then threw me onto the ground. "Your gonna pay for that"

I held my hands to my face when I saw him raising his fist. I waited a couple seconds for the impact. When it never came I opened my eyes to see that Colton was groaning on the ground. And Kyra was stood in front of me, growling at him.

"Kyra what the hell!" He complained, she just growled loader. He put his head down in respect, so did everyone else, except me. "Alpha" he said

"Don't you ever touch him again pup! Or consider yourself a rouge or worse dead!" She screamed in a deeper voice. Her wolf was out. Messing with an alpha when their wolf is out is basically suicide.

"Yes alpha" he mumbled.

"Let them go!" She demanded looking at Brendan and Acel. Drefan and the boy quickly released them. "You three omegas follow me" she started to walk off.

Brendan and Acel followed behind her. I just stood frozen. She turned back to look at me. "Come on mate" she said, a little calmer then she was a minute ago.

Everyone in the canteen gasped but didn't say anything in fear that she would snap their necks. I shakily stood up and walked over to her. She quickly grabbed my hand and started to lead us out of the canteen.

 She quickly grabbed my hand and started to lead us out of the canteen