Chapter 30

Kyra's PoV

Thank god that weeks over! I've never felt that much pain in my life but I had to get it over with.

"All packed" Jaimin said with a smile "and if we leave now we will avoid gabe"

Oh yeah gabe! The pain in the ass cousin i couldn't catch a break from. He literally was around every corner this week. Whenever Jaimin went to comfort me I'd hear a 'too close' being shouted in my mindlink or when we ordered room service he would dress up in the hotel uniform and pretend to work there. Okay I was thankful of that one as I didn't want a repeat of what happened earlier on this week. That honestly scared the crap outta me.

I nodded at him "okay I'm just going to use the bathroom"

"Okay well I'll take the cases to the car" Jaimin said then walked out of the room with the two large suitcases

I sighed and quickly went to the bathroom to do my business.

Then I walked out and walked to the armchair that held my bag. I walked over and  reached in to get my phone to realise I had a new message from ameera.

Hey I was wondering how your heat went? Xx

I gave a small smile at that at least one of my best friends cared about me.

It was alright apart from the fact that gabe was around every corner

The door opened behind me so I guess Jaimin came back in to help with the last of the cases.

That's great that your heat went well not so much about the gabe thing. So I'll guess I'll see you on Monday. I missed you xx

My smile widened then I locked my phone and put it in my bag again.

"Hey Jaimin I'll help carry the cases" I turned around but stopped in horror "who the hell are you?"

The man smiled at me, his fangs sticking out "Lord kelelm sent us"

"And why the hell did he send you?" I snapped

He threw up his head in laughter "werewolves are awfully snappy theses aren't they. Especially when they've just been through heat"

"What. Do. You. Want?" I seethed through every word, my fists started shaking in anger.

"Well I was hoping to come across the omega but you'll have to do" he said before lunging at me.

I quickly dodged but a pain erupted in my side, this is what happens when you don't do the dirty when you're in heat. But that's something I would have to wait for as the time wasn't right.

The vampire laughed "you didn't mate. What's the problem is your mates dick so small that it's non existent"

I gave a huge growl and swung at him, landing a punch square in the nose. Nobody belittles my mate like that! "I know exactly what you are after!"

I kicked him in the stomach which sent him falling onto the table which snapped in two. "You're looking for the child of neray, the light moon goddess"

The vampire quickly jumped up and hissed at me "I am"

The he charged at me, grabbing my hair and pulling it down. I yelped in pain. "Jackass!"

"Such fowl words shouldn't come from a pretty girl" he hissed then threw me to the floor.

I Laid there shocked for a second before releasing a powerful growl. Then I swiped his feet from under him, knocking him down.

I quickly got back up and kicked the back of his head. He groaned and turned onto his front "bitch" he spat

I chuckled "you say you're looking for the child of the light moon goddess" I lifted up my sleeve to show my moon tattoo "Well you are looking at her" I said with a wink. Then I kicked him in the forehead making him pass out.

*

"Alright?" Jaimin asked when I rushed downstairs with the rest of the bags under my arms. He scrunched up his eyebrows in concern "Need help with those?"

I quickly nodded and passed him the two that were under my left arm. "Thanks" I said

"Hey! it turns out that they have a all you can eat breakfast buffet here and you are off your heat now, so fancy trying it out?" He offered in a calm tone.

I looked round quickly before my eyes landed on kelelm, he gave me a dark smirk and a wave. I then quickly looked back at Jaimin so he wouldn't get suspicious "um I'd actually just like to go home I'm getting annoyed with the hotel smell"

Jaimin gave a small nod, a little disappointment flashed in his eyes "okay well do you wanna get something on the way home then?"

I gave a nod "yeah sure"

"I want a McDonald's breakfast" a voice said behind me, whilst Jaimin just jumped I turned around and swung at the person.

"My nose!" Gabe exclaimed whilst clutching it "I think you broke it"

"Then don't creep up on me then you idiot!" I spat I then grabbed Jaimins hand "come on we're leaving"

"O-okay" Jaimin stuttered whilst walking behind me

"Wait for me!" Gabe called

"No!" I screamed, catching a lot of people's attention but I didn't care I just wanted to get my mate out of here before kelelm sends another one of his goons after us and Jaimin goes all Incredible Hulk on them.

"But you're my ride!" He exclaimed

"Take the bus!" Was the last thing I said to him before I slammed the hotel entrance door shut