Chapter 24

Kyra's pov

"Seems like my parents like you" I hummed whilst walking down the hallway with my mate to my room, our arms linked together. "And let's not get started on Gabriel" I said with a small chuckle.

My mate also gave a small chuckle "especially when he kept going on about star signs"

I gave a big laugh "'oh Kyra did you know that Libra's dislike violence' not this libra though"

jaimin gave a small smirk "my violent little mate" he stroked my cheek. I looked away to hide my blush.

I stopped at my door "this is me" I gestured to my door "dad had to put your room the other side of the house" I rolled my eyes.

Jaimin leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek "good night Kyra" I gave a small smile.

"Good night jaimin" I kissed his cheek.

His cheeks flared up but he quickly turned around and left. I smiled at my self for a second before walking into my room. I sighed once I closed the door then began to walk over to my closet. That's when the head pain returned.

"What on Earth are you doing here?" The familiar voice of Leya rang through my ears. I looked around to find myself in leyas kitchen.

"Is that anyway to greet an old friend?" The same voice from earlier asked in a mock expression. I turned to see him with a fake pout on his face "from what I heard it sounds like you need a friend at the moment"

Leya growled "I don't need you as a friend kelelm. I'd rather jump off a cliff" her eyes turned yellow for a second before she bent over in pain.

Kelelm gave a hum of a laugh "werewolves and their heats always humour me" he said whilst picking up an apple from the fruit bowl "always so dependent on their mates"

"Whilst vampires live a long lonely life" leya snapped back

Ok I need to intervene leya don't do anything stupid I mindlinked

She looked around in shock for a moment before looking back at kelelm. Where the hell are you Kyra?

I'm in my bedroom but I can see what's happening. Get him to leave and we'll speak in school tomorrow I replied

Kelelm laughed "hi again Kyra! I figured you would get a vision" I froze for a second. How the hell does he know I have visions of what's happening. "Well it's been fun but I must be off, oh and tell ameera that I'm looking forward to seeing her" Then he turned around and walked out the house.

I turned back to leya are you okay?

She nodded slowly yeah I'm just shocked to see him back. Are you okay?

Yeah I saw him earlier today, he was eyeing my mate I growled out at the end.

She gave a wistful look when I said the word mate but quickly shook it off. Well I must be going to bed now. Do you know how to get out of the vision?

No usually it happens on its own. It happened when sadden attacked acel
As soon as I said that she did an Earth shattering growl.

"Shut up Leya I'm trying to sleep!" Jay snapped from upstairs. I gave a small chuckle

She did what! Leya snapped at me.

I rung my hands together nervously Well I must be going it's late and a school night so....

That's when I returned back to reality, I quickly blocked my mind link so I wouldn't have Leya shouting the odds at me. I slowly stood back up and made my way to my en suite to get ready for bed.

After I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on my pyjamas, I reached for my phone to text Ameera.

You, Leya and I need to talk. Meet me at the library tomorrow at the start of school.

After I sent that I turned my light off and slid under my cover. I laid there just staring at the ceiling for five minutes before my phone dinged. I lowered the screen light before reading her text

Alright I'll see you tomorrow :)

I then locked my phone and put it on my bedside table. I sighed and turned in the bed to find a comfy position, finding no avail.

I gave a small growl in frustration. My wolf whined in return. I want mate! She demanded

I huffed and sat up to turn my lamp on. I won't sleep without mate! If she could she would fold her arms like a spoilt child about to breakdown and have a tantrum.

I rolled my eyes and opened my mind link again. Are you awake? I called through jaimins head as soon as I found him, which surprisingly wasn't that hard.

No I'm jaimin was his immediate reply. I gave him a small growl to which he laughed at yes I am awake do you need something?

I'll tell you what I don't need and that's dad jokes I huffed, I could tell he was smirking. Hey jaimin can I ask for a favour?

Sure he said in a soft voice.

Umm... can I sleep with you tonight, I'm a little spooked out from something that happened earlier I bit my lip in anticipation for what he was about to say.

Kyra you don't even have to ask. I'll always allow that my heartbeat picked up at that come on over.

Okay I called back before closing my mind link and getting out of bed. I stood still for a second to make sure that no one else was awake. After hearing my fathers loud snoring, my mums slowed heartbeat and Gabe arguing with someone in his sleep about a parrot, I slowly opened and closed my door.

I quietly crossed the corridor on my tip toes. You can never be too careful with my fathers alpha senses, one time he caught me getting up for a midnight feast, what was embarrassing was that he caught me halfway through a trifle and my face was covered in custard.... I was five.... and I wasn't aloud dessert for a week.

As soon as I made it to jaimins bedroom door it flung open. Jaimin stood there with a foggy expression on his face "Hey" he said in a deep voice.

I rung my hands nervously "I'm sorry did I wake you" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Nah I was already up. I couldn't sleep" he said then opened the door wider for me to walk through, which I gladly did.

"So I'm not the only one" I humoured with a small smile. Jaimin gave me a small smile in return then walked back over to his bed and slid in.

I stood there for a couple second "Are you going to come in?" Jaimin asked with a small smirk.

I quickly got in on the other side, for some reason this bed felt more warm and cozy than my bed ever has. It was also relaxing to hear my mates breathing slow down "goodnight jaimin"

"Night Kyra" he mumbled, then I let darkness consume me.

 It was also relaxing to hear my mates breathing slow down "goodnight jaimin" "Night Kyra" he mumbled, then I let darkness consume me