Chapter 5

Jaimin s PoV
"Hey guys!" I called when they both walked into the apartment, but I kept my eyes glued to the book I was reading. "Did you get home safely?"

"Did we get home safely? look at us!" Brendan complained. I put my bookmark in my book and look up at the two of them.

"Oh dear" I said when I saw the food they were covered in. Acel was literally using a leaf of lettuce as a hat. "What happened this time?"

"Flipping drefan and his buddies decided to pour pva glue over us then throw food at us. And to make it worse saden posted a video online. Look" he said and threw me his phone.

I glanced at it and played the video. "What a bunch of low life's. they have nothing better to do with their lives" I said while searching through some of the hundreds of comments.

My eyes widened when I seen a comment from kyra. "Guys kyra commented" they then came rushing around me.

"Why do you have to be a duckie imbecile Colton" Acel started quietly.

I looked up at him "duckie?" I questioned.

"I'm not saying that bad word" he replied back. I shrugged and carried on reading

"You, drefan and saden make me sick. Get a life and leave theirs alone!" I then locked the screen.

"Well that was interesting" Brendan mumbled to himself. I passed his phone back to him. He took a deep breath. "I'm going to go into the shower first"

"Okay" Acel mumbled.

Brendan then walked off. I picked up the plastic bag from the floor and tossed it to Acel, who clumsily caught it. "Got it for you on the way home" I mumbled picking up my book and opening it.

He picked the jacket out of the bag and smiled at me "thanks!"

I gave him a smile and went back to my book.

*

"Night guys" I said while turning off the lamp.

"Night" Brendan called back. While acel mumbled a 'good night'

I folded my hands behind my head and closed my eyes "you know i can't wait until kyra finds out I'm her mate"

"Me too! I'm a little scared that ameeras going to hate me because I'm an omega but other than that I can't wait" Brendan replied.

"How are we going to get to the party tomorrow?" I asked turning on my side to look at them.

"It's simple" Brendan turned onto his side to look at me, even in the dark.

"Here we go" Acel muttered under his breath.

"Shut up Acel. Anyway the plan is we drive down the dark horse lane at sunset so there will be no traffic and no one can catch us. No one goes down that road" he shrugged

"Yes no one goes down that road because it stinks of shit. That's why" I replied.

"Would you let me finish! Anyway we park the car at mr barracks farm. I asked him earlier and he said we could. Then there's a five minute walk through the field and we'll make it to the back garden of the alphas house" Brendan finished.

I shrugged "seems fine to me"

"What about the horses?" Acel whispered.

"The horses are fine" Brendan replied. Acel let out a breath "its the dorakis you need to worry about"

"Dorakis?" Acel questioned.

Brendan nodded "Evil shadow creatures who come out at night and feed off the living"

Acels eyes widened "Brendan stop being an asshole" I answered back, throwing a pillow at him. I turned to Acel "he's just making it up"

"No I'm not. I saw one with my own eyes. That's how I got that scar on my leg" Brendan protested

"You got that when you slipped over a bra in the girls changing room" I rolled my eyes "actually why were you in the girls changing room?"

"I was thirteen and curious. If you had the chops you would have done the same. Anyway this scar is a good story for the grandchildren" he shrugged again.

"Yes. One day they will ask and you will tell them that you were being a pervert and spying on girls" I scoffed.

"Oh Whatever" Brendan replied rolling over on the bed to look at the wall. Acel just huffed and pulled the blanket further up his body.

I plushed my pillow before smashing my head down on it again. Then soon enough I fell asleep

 Then soon enough I fell asleep