Chapter 12

Kyra's POV

As soon as tala gave me back control I turned back to look at the boys. "She didn't kill anyone did she?" I asked

"Sadly not" the omega wyatt sighed. We all gave him a look. He just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and carried on walking. There were sparks traveling up my hand, so I looked down to see that I was holding my mates hand

'Just couldn't help yourself could you tala?' I said to her.

Please honey I could of done a lot more, but you would be mortified if we done it in the school canteen with the pack members watching she replied back, if she could she would smirk right now.

I didn't say another word to her as I traveled outside the school. Leya and Ameera were sitting under the tree near the field, eating the sandwiches my mother threw at me this morning. For some reason she packed a bunch of them.

"Girls!" I shouted, walking over to them. When they looked over at me they gave me confused looks. I sat down on the ground and smiled at them, but they were too preoccupied looking behind me. I turned to look at the standing boys " well don't just stand there. Sit"

As soon as I said that they immediately sat on the floor behind me. I gave them look " i meant in the circle"

They quickly stood up and sat back down in a circle, looking at each other with an awkward look on their face. I quickly grabbed the paper bag full of sandwiches and held it out to them "want one? My mum gave me about twenty for some reason"

Brendan smiled cheekily and grabbed one "thanks. I thought I was going to starve after what happened in the canteen"

Ameera growled quietly. "What happened?" She demanded.

All three boys faces paled "w-we" Brendan stuttered

"I sorted it out now. Just Colton, drefan and Saden being themselves. Again!" I said groaning at the end.

"Oh so the usual drama of the school then?" Leya sighed before pulling out her werewolf biology book and her pencil. I gave her a pointed look

"what? I was busy all weekend. You know finding something to do without the wifi because if I turned it on my phone would buzz every second with comments on the humiliating video that I'm tagged on" she turned to Acel "thank you for that"

He quickly looked down at the ground "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that" he said sadly.

"Then what were you meant to do?! Not even an idiot decides to ride onto a crazed up horse and lead it into a large crowd!" She shouted standing up. She then turned to me "I don't know what kind of idea you thought this was but I didn't sign up for it! Now if you excuse me I'm going to the library to do my homework" then she stormed off

Ameera sighed "shall we go after her?" She asked, snapping her neck to me.

I shook my head "no let her go. She's going through a lot at the moment. Especially with her step mum" I replied before grabbing a sandwich. I look at the inside, cheese and cucumber, I shrugged and took a bite. I felt all pair of eyes on me. "What?"

"What about the step bitch?" Ameera continued. I shallowed the load In my mouth, closing my eyes. moaning at the delicious taste. "Dammit Kyra! This is no time for a foodgasm. I want gossip and it looks like your mate wants to jump you"

I opened my eyes and looked at jaimin, to see that he was actually looking me up and down like a predator. I huffed and turned back to Ameera "they're trying" I shrugged

"Trying? Trying for what? Kyra what are they trying for?" Ameera pushed on. Grabbing my arm.

"A dolphin! What do you think dumass?" I replied roiling my eyes. I heard Brendan give a small snort.

"What's that?" Ameera asked turning to her mate. His face paled a bit. "What is it?"

"I believe she meant a pup" a Certain voice Confirmed. As soon as I heard It my heart picked up pace. I turned to look at jaimin. He looked back at me. " That's what you meant. R-right?"

I gave a curt nod. Ameera gasped behind me " why would that bitch want to have a baby with that mouldy old grape of a man. I can't wait until she meets her mate and shit goes down"

"Can I watch?" Brendan asked leaning forward. Jaimin smacked the back of his head. Brendan rubbed his head "Ow what was that for?"

Ameera growled lowly at jaimin. So I smacked the back of her head. She too rubbed her head "ow! You two are made for each other"

"That's the consept of mates dumass" I replied, biting my sandwich yet again.

*

"Okay class settle down" miss alderson called walking into the room. She then gave me a pointed look before looking besides me "jaimin that's not your usual seat"

I looked over to jaimin he was about to reply but I beat him to it. "He's doing what you said he'll do on Friday. Teaching me some manners"

Miss held a look of shock before quickly recovering. "Well I'm very happy for you two. Just don't distract my class with public display of affection please" she said before turning to the born and writing down on the board 'heat and pups'

"Okay class can someone tell me what happens when a female enters heat?" Miss asked before turning back around and smiling smugly at me.

Oh boy this is going to be one hell of a lesson