"So we happily agree then ? Are you tired now?"

Okay so I'm supposed to be sleeping right? Yes but it's easier said than done, I can't help letting my fingers play with the slash of hairs on his chest.
I try to keep my brain under control, right now my brain is on wild rabbit trails, ideas and thoughts running in all directions, what is happening here? Can this really be true? Did my sister pay him ? No what the hell, she wouldn't do that and he would certainly not do something like that, But now what? Does this mean we are lovers or something ? Okay my brain might be going into a new meltdown.
I try to turn of my mind, don't think too much about it all, enjoy what you get, you don't know when he's gone again, this is much more than you ever thought possible.
"I thought you said sleeping Sophia". His voice is slightly teasing and just slightly strained.
Yeah well I might have turned the brain off too much, because suddenly, without quite knowing how it happened, I am straddling him, my mouth leaving small kiss and licks across his torso.
"Hmm not tired." My mouth has found his nipple and is sucking gently on it, he gasps low, damn he even tastes good, a little like salty caramel, sweet and salty.
His hands slide up on my hips, they are very warm, he has really big hands and it feels almost as if he can reach all the way around me.
My mouth is sliding up his neck and his breathing tells that it is definitely appreciated, for some reason this turns me on to know.
I consider briefly what am I doing and I have to admit to myself that I want him, I must have him, I don't care that I only just met him and we actually haven't even had a first date.
My mouth takes his and his tongue accepts mine, his hands slides up over me and one runs up under my top, he gently cups my breast and caresses it and I can't help but moan.
His hands grab my shirt now and I let him pull it over my head, glad that the light is off, so he can't see me clearly.
Then he turns my world upside down again, but this time it is literally, as he flips me around so he is on top of me, placed between my legs, his eyes boring into mine, they are almost black now.
"Are you sure Sophia? Don't feel pressured into anything." He looks at me and it's touching that he care enough about me to ask, my hands slide up around his neck and is pulling his mouth down to mine, my tongue is enough of an answer.
His scruff tickles a little as his mouth moves down my throat, but when I giggle, he suddenly sink his teeth into my shoulder, I gasp out loud, okay it was unexpected and granted enormously enticing.
When his mouth moves down my collarbone toward my breasts it is suddenly with equal parts kisses and small bites, and I groan lowly, my hands in his hair.
"Maybe I ought to warn you Sophia, I'm not always as sweet as people seem to think." His voice is rough and deep and sends a shock directly into my abdomen, oh shit I wonder what I let myself in for?
But okay to be honest, I doubt he could suggest something that would get me to say no right now, yes I know it's pathetic, but I need to have him and I would probably be willing to try anything this once for him.
When his mouth latch onto one nipple and his fingers grip the second and pinches it semi-hard, I am pushing my abdomen up against him.
My burning center is pressed against his hip bone and I'm close to spinning directly into an orgasm, but he pulls his body away and I whimper. "Ah ah relax now my beautiful."
His mouth is slowly playing with my nipple, sucking and nippling, and I writhe, as it sends lightning through my whole body and it feels oh so good.
"Be a good girl and keep still." His voice is firm but still gentle, I can feel his breath on my skin and all I want is to make him happy.
I have to really fight to keep still as his hand slides down over my stomach and make their way down in between my thighs and I know, that he isn't in any way in doubt about his effect on me, I'm dripping wet.
His fingers glide caressing between my hot folds and I groan out loud, as they glide over my clitoris, I simply can not stop myself, but presses myself up against his hand, earning me a quick hard swat right on my clit, making me gasp, oh shit did that feel good ?
"Relax baby, stay still and enjoy, no need to rush, we got all night". He whispers hoarsly, that voice most definitely doesn't help.
He pushes two fingers into me and I struggle with my urge to press myself against his hand, damn his fingers are long, and they apparently hit all the right spots, I can feel my inside start to contract.
"So wet and ready for me beautiful, I want you to cum". His voice is a gentle growl.
I am seeing the sun, moon and stars right now, and when he talks to me like that it only increases my excitement, I can hardly take it anymore, I'm pretty sure I'm cross eyed by now. "Oh God yes, yes".
I do not know why, but I know he is smiling, his fingers stroking just the right spot, his thumb finding my clitoris. "Cum for me baby, let me hear you cum."
And it dare be said that I do that, oh God, it's like my brain switch of, as my body goes into a bridge and my inside cramps themselves hard down on his fingers, I hope for Mary that she sleeps heavily, becuse I can't contain a rather laud scream of pleasure.
I can't breathe, but apparently he don't care, he's all over me now, I hadn't even discovered he had pulled off his boxers, but now I can feel him pressed against my entrance.
And press must be the word here, I get a moment of doubt, he feels too big, but then the head slips inside and I gasp out loud.
He is gentle and carefully, takes it a bit at a time, and my brain simultaneously wants him to stop and to just bottom out, I feel like a virgin and it is a bit overwhelming.
Finally, he is all inside, I am his, he keeps still for a moment, and I can feel how my body adapts to him, it's a pretty amazing feeling, he gasps in my ear. "Fuck you are so tight my beautiful".
My hands caress his shoulders, he pulls out slowly, almost completely, then bottoms out again in a hard thrust and I gasp aloud, oh my this is good.
When he starts to move his hips in a quick rhythm, I lose all contact with reality, my legs folding around his hips, and I can feel he's going even deeper into me now.
I don't know how long it takes, it could be one minute or 10 minutes, everything else is gone, the only thing I can feel right now is him, the only thing I can hear is his groans, a deeply erotic sound.
My hands are everywhere on him where I can reach and I know he is close now, his movements become irregular and his moaning deeper.
"Make me happy baby, cum again". His voice is the last straw and I am shaken by a violent orgasm that makes me sob his name, while my body cramps around him.
I can feel him cumming now, he moans my name and it's just before the sound gets me to cum a third time.
My legs and arms wrap around him, I won't have him move, I enjoy the feeling of his weight against my body to much, he chuckles. "Darling I will crush you."
I let him go reluctantly and he rolls down next to me and kissing me gently on the hair.
He quickly removes the condom and throws it in the trash with a perfect throw, I breathe a sigh of relief, I don't even know where he got it from and didn't notice him putting it on, but I'm glad he was thinking more clearly than me.
I snuggle myself into him and sigh contently, my brain hasn't come up in gear yet, it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced.
"What are you thinking about my beautiful?" He looks at me and I can't help but smile.
Okay why not just be honest? "I was just thinking how incredibly amazing that was."
"So we happily agree then ? Are you tired now?" He looks at me with one eyebrow raised.
I stretch myself up and kisses him gently, my brain has started on several rather naughty thoughts already. "No, not really".