"Seriously Tom ? How can you seriously have energy for more?"

I wake up when a single ray of sunlight hits my face, I stretch slowly, ouch I am a bit sore this morning, but it just makes me smile contentedly from the memories.
When I roll on my side, I can see that Tom is still asleep, he lies on his side with the front toward me, the quilt only reaches up to his hip and I truly enjoy the sight.
His hair is tousled and curly, his soft mouth is slightly open and he has a contented smile lurking around his lips, he's completely irresistible and I lean forward and capture his lips with mine.
His arm shoots out and grabs hold around my waist, pulling me to him. "Well good morning my beautiful".
"Good morning Tom". I press myself against his body and sigh, this is right where I belong.
When his mouth moves to my neck and his hands slide down on my ass, I giggle. "Seriously Tom ? How can you seriously have energy for more?"
"You give me energy." I can feel him smil against my skin and his mouth moves out over my shoulder.
I gasp and whine slightly as he nipples on my collarbone, ouch he must had been there some time durimg the night as well, I'm most definitely sore, seriously he has some kind of fetish with biting and I'm sure that I have quite many abrations this time too.
But I must also admit that I find it wildly exhilarating, it's a whole new world for me, I have never experienced anything beside a few small nipples on the neck.
He glides over me and kisses me warmly, I can feel his erection against my thigh and groans slightly, seriously the man is insatiable, I have lost count of how many times it was last nigh, after he almost tore my clothes off me and fucked me on the kitchen table, I giggle at the thought.
"What's funny?" He looks at me, his eyes already dark with desire.
I smile sweetly. "Nothing special, I was just thinking about yesterday and the kitchen, I think you might have smashed a few mugs".
"Whoops, and I had just told myself that I had to take it easy, take you on a date first, but I don't know what you do to me, I can't seem to keep my hands off you." Said hands is caressing my breasts.
I groan and I know that I am already fully ready, I can feel the moisture between my thighs and warmth within me. "Or your mouth or teeth or dick"
"You're quite right, you are just irresistible, what can I say?" He chuckle, but rises suddenly and pulls me up into his arms.
I squeal surprised and grabs hold of his neck and he says. "Come on darling, let's take a bath."
The shower cubicle is big and walled up, he put me down gently and turn on the water, there is a large rectangular shower head, so it almost feels like standing in the warm rain, and we can easily stand under the water spray both of us.
He grabs a bottle and takes soap in his hand and then he starts to smear it on my body; I groan when he reaches my breasts and is teasingly playing with them.
I stretch myself on my toes and kisses him demandingly and his hands grip my ass and lift me up to him, pressing my back against the tiles.
My abdomen contract as I expectantly wait for him to fill me, I love the feeling of him in me.
Uh he enjoys teasing me, torturing me and he's doing it right now by letting the cock head slide back and forth between my hot folds and rub against my clitoris, I catch a rather hard hold of his hair. "Fuck me, damn it."
He laughs but at least he lets me get what I want and fills me completely with a deep thrust, making me scream in part pleasure and part pain, okay so I'm a bit sore after last night.
But the pain disappears quickly or is replaced at least with intense pleasure, he nibbles along my shoulder and collarbone and I wrap my hands into his hair and gasps.
Granted he tends to be a little rough, but I've realized that I am so turn on by it, it makes me feel sexy and irresistible, feeling that he simply can't control himself with me.
My world begins to rotate, and it feels like my entire body is pulling together around a point in my abdomen and I know what it means.
"Yes cum for me beautiful, scream for me." His voice is hoarse and I do as I am told, I can't stop myself and it darkens for my eyes for a second.
He fucks me hard through my orgasm and when I shortly after fell him cumming, he pulls me headlong into a new overwhelming orgasm.
It takes several minutes before he gently put me down, I have a great urge to tell him that I love him, I do, with all that I am, but I forbear, he would probably think I was some psycho stalker if I did.
He takes a bottle of shampoo and ask me to lean my head back and the feel of his fingers against my scalp makes me just a little horny again, okay so maybe not only him who is insatiable.