chapter 9.

I wake up with the reflection of sun rays burning right straight to the room through the illuminated glass.

I stretched my arm widely, extending all those tendons that came together while I was asleep, stretching my legs until it is on top of something next to me.

"Oh no hatina, not again!" Anuur speaks refreshing my memory of how I have become a married woman in just a short time.

A wave of sadness washes over me as I remembere leaving my parents, my family and everything behind me to spend the rest of my life with this man, someone I know will never love me or see me as the woman I am, but one can never know, I guess that's my test from Allah, he knows best and I don't.

"What? It was a mistake, I forgot you were there." I speak sounding normal.

"So the other ones was also a mistake?"

"What? what others?" I say sitting straight on the bed with my leg folded and facing annur while he lays on the bed. Taking glance of how he lookd handsome this early morning just makes me wonder how it would have been if we were really married out of love, how we would spend our days now. I don't hate annur and I never had, the way I see him is like a person who's just misguided and to be honest I don't know if I'm the one to bring him back or not. Only time will tell and one more thing would.

My feelings towards him. Small gestures that people think are too little to make a difference are those which make a huge difference, all these little nice things he does, caring for me even if it just once in a blue moon are what changes a person heart.

No in case you're wondering I haven't fallen in love with him but I know myself, it those small gestures that captures my heart.

"Never mind." Annur said.

"No I must know tell me, what others?" I persist.

"So you mean to say you've forgotten about the way you were romancing me with your legs last night?" Wait what? What did I just do?

No wait for all I know, he could be lying.

He's Definitely not lying I know the way I sleep.

And I warned him.

"What? Me?, I can't remember doing that, can I?"

"Yea ask yourself again."

"Yeah and I warned you. "

I can't believe my sleeping habits are still with me, I can't sleep straight at the night, I must always move and when I say move I mean move my whole body, who knows what happened last night.

Although we are living in this big house, only the two of us and the workers, but if any one could have heard what he is saying, they'll think I was drooling over him.

"I wasn't doing what ever you said I was I can remember clearly." I still deny.

"Oh you mean romancing me?"

"Stop it now, with the word,"

"Why you don't like it." Anuur chuckles lightly and I melt at the sound.  "when you were Roma.."

"Oh stop it annur!" I say throwing a pillow at his face.

"Ouch that hurts." he touchs his face smiling and I couldn't help but admire.  Annur, is very handsome and seeing him laugh this way, with me makes my heart beat faster and clench at the same time.

Because I knew it would soon end, so I better take what I can get.  After all,  it is for better or worse.

"Good for you," I smile back as he strikes his hair backward.