chapter 14.

Hatina's POV.

I wake up with a killing pain in my stomach not knowing what it is. I've been having these series of short lasting pains about a couple of days before, but decide to shrug it off.

My stomach hurts like my intestinal glands are shrinking. I stand to adjust my sleeping position, envisaging it is because of that, but rather it becomes worse.

I look outside through the glassy window to see that the morning light hasn't even set, before I take my legs to check the time, it is 3:30am in the morning.

The pain becames harder, and that's the time I realized it is that time of the month.

"Oh no, Ya Allah," I rush over to the bathroom to quickly sort my self out and come out. But upon that, the pain doesn't stop. This always happen every time of the month, I usually get bad cramps.

I walk back to bed trying to sleep, but couldn't as I continue to stir. "Hey, are you okay?" Annur says rising up.

"Yes I'm fine, just didn't get in the right position of sleeping." I lie to him. I don't want to tell him, I am to shy to.

It is 5:00am and I still haven't gotten sleep since I woke up. I see the time and know it is time for fagr. I wake annur up and tell him to go perform ablution.

He looks at me surprised because I always use to take my ablution first.
Some minutes later he is out of the bathroom, as I pace my lazy legs down to the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Hatina are you okay?" Annur asks with worry in his voice.

"I'm fine, just pray without me before the time goes." I tell from the bathroom.

"Okay." he says. I am glad he didn't question or perseit me for not coming.

I sceech in pain and I'm sure Annur heard because I can hear him complete his salat.

"Hatina, what's wrong?" He asks again. I wince again in pain, this time louder.

"Hatina, I'm coming in right now," Annur says and when I don't say anything but unlock the door He comes in and sees me lying on the floor.

"Hatina! What's wrong?" He picks me up and carries me to the bed.

" I.... Ya Allah.. annur, I... I," I couldn't say.

Great! My pride won't let me.

"Don't be like this, talk."

"Anuur... Its um... You see whenever its this time of the month, I usually get really bad cramps," I begin.

"What? I don't understand you, what cramps?"

"Spare me this attitude, C'mon you know," I grin my teeth in pain. That's the thing with cramps they can change your whole persona.

"This isn't the time for jokes hatina, I seriously don't know," He says as I roll in pain on his laps.

"Its this time of the month where I'm off salat!" I finally say.

"Ohh," That's what comes out of his lips.  "You mean your period?"

"Yes that." I don't know why but I always feel unpleasant when talking about this topic.

"You should have said something." He says.

"I just did annur, I really get bad period cramps." I repeat.

"So what can I do? What drug should I get?"

"I hate taking drugs, with time I'll feel relieved." I wince again.