chapter 16.

Annur's POV.

In two days time we'll be leaving to go back to new York. The last three days I told hatina how I felt, I expressed my feelings to her and I meant it. I was in love, for the first time I didn't feel like something was missing, not like when I was with hani and she's always fighting with me.

If anyone told me I was going to fall in love I wouldn't have believed. But they say you fall in love when you least expect it. I never thought I would fall in love especially with hatina, I never even knew I was in love until I realized what was beside me, who was beside me always. She's always on my mind and even when I try to push her off I couldn't.

I never expected marriage to be this sweet, but with hatina it is extraordinary, she being all innocent and all and I being wild and exposed.

The way her skin feels when I touch her and the way she looks so flustered when I kiss the hell out of her, and the way she let's me touch her which I never expected. She has been nothing but a faithful, loving and dream wife anyone could ask for. She never nags or complain but try to understand with you. She never resisted from letting me touch her even when she knew our relationship was shaky, she still gave herself like a responsibility.

I can't recall when my heart started beating for hatina, but I do remember her being on my mind when she said she wanted to go on a honeymoon, I don't even know why I did it but I went out that day and processed two passports for us, I knew she would like Paris so I chose there.

Before we got married I never really looked at the woman. she is beautiful, smart, if I go on it'll never end. All I can think of is just her and our moments together both romantic and intimate.

I told hatina I love her but she didn't say anything, she blushed like she was going to burst, she nodded her head and I hugged her tightly. I guess its a step forward, although she didn't say it back the way I wanted but I got it out of my chest.

I felt relieved after telling her, I knew I had been feeling uneasy lately but after seeing her that day and how innocent she was due to my touch, it was beautiful not to talk of how she danced, I could never have believed she could dance, and she danced so beautiful I couldn't resist but tell her how I felt.

**************

We get home after a long tiring journey. We are staying in my parents house for sometime before we go back to ours.

Hatina said she wanted to meet my parents and siblings immediately, but through out the whole flight she slept like a baby. After hours of flying we were finally back, the car was already waiting for us while we got there.

"Babe," I say waking Hatina up from the bed.

"Uhm.. Are we there yet?" she speaks tiredly.

"Yes we are and you slept through out the flight," I tell her.

"Sorry I was just so tired," she says sitting up.

"Feeling better now?" I ask her.

"I am. Thank you." she says why I give her my hand to get up from the bed. She smiles brightly taking my hand to get up when she falls, but slightly not before I catch her.

"Careful," I say "Guess you're still a bit tired." I hold her up.

"I'm fine." She says smiling but I still hold her leading her out of the plane.

"Good day Mr abubakar," The driver greets as we get out.

"How are you john?" I reply back gesturing Hatina closer to me with one hand on her waist.