chapter 21.

I'm so happy everyone, thanks for all your votes and comments, most importantly my story is rated #298 in spiritual, I can't express my happiness, thank you sooooo much.

Enjoy****

I wake up with a throbbing pain in my head and tiredness, holding my head slightly. I look to check by my side to see annur not there, then I hear the shower running.

Oh he must be in there.

I put on a long gown, as I am practically not wearing anything, then take my lazy legs downstairs to go and greet Mom and Dad.

"Salam Mom, salam Dad,"

"Wasalam my dear." Dad and Mom say in unison.

"How are you doing?" Dad asks

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"Alhamdulilah. Are you sure you're fine my child, you look a little pale." Mom asks concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, its just a little headache,"

"Ya Allah come and sit, you should have told me." Mom says worriedly.

"No, I'm fine seriously, its just stress." I try to tell her.

And lack of sleep.

Because of Annur.

"Hatina, let your mother take care of you." Dad cuts in.

"Okay, but it's nothing really." I still say smiling.

Mom goes up and get back with an Advil for me to take.

"You'll feel better soon, okay? " Mom rests a hand on my temple.

"Thank you." I appreciate her.

"What's wrong?" Annur asks coming down as I stare at him dreamingly in his black jean and ash top looking so handsome, while I'm still here looking like I just came out of the oven.

"Hatina is having headache," Mom answers.

"Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" Annur asks upset, as he gaze at me. I keep silent for a while as I stare at him back, at this moment I wish I could just let the earth swallow me.  His gaze is so intense and burning that I have to look away.

"Its nothing its just a slight one and also you were taking a shower
" I bow my head down as I can't look at him.

Like I said he is really over protective lately.

"How are you now?" He comes closer to me as mom and dad leave for us to be alone.

"I'm better, no need to be worried," I assure him.

"Then don't make me to be. I don't know why you still didn't tell me."

Seriously? Is he really upset that I didn't tell him I was having an headache.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but Annur you were in the bathroom and I just had it, it's not like I've had it for a long time. And even if I did wanted to tell you, you weren't by my side. I woke up and I didn't find you by my side and now you're angry at me? Just because I didn't tell you? I wanted to but it was just a headache and I'm not a baby,  I can take care of simple things like this by myself,"