cahpter 27.

Annur' s POV.

Its been 5 days since hatina has been kidnapped, 5 deserting days and I still haven't gotten any lead about where she is.

I'm so worried, I haven't see my habibi since 5 days now, I'm not sure when last I slept well. When ever I start to sleep, I dream of her by my side but I wake up to see its just my imagination.

It pains me that she's somewhere that I don't even know, somewhere that I can't find. All my efforts have been in vain but no matter what I'll still be strong, I won't give up until I find her, I won't rest till my last breath.

When I broke the news to my family they all broke down, its only faiz and dad that have been strong for faiza and mom. Faiza cries all day, I've never seen her so sad and mom hasn't smiled ever since. I miss her smile, oh God.

Yesterday I got a call from hatina's mom asking for her and how she's doing, to be honest I didn't expect it, its during this time that she remembered to call.

I guess a mother is a mother after all, she feels her child's pain and tensions even if she doesn't expresses it, but I still don't get while she treats her the way she does when she's concerned about her.

Hatina's mom was so persistent about talking to Hatina, but there was no Hatina, she's no where to be found, I had no choice than to tell her what happened over the phone and she screamed. I know you must be thinking why will I give such news over the phone, well I have reasons.

1) I can't face her and say 'your daughter is missing and it's my fault because of my crazy ex' I'm sure at that moment I'll receive series of slaps on my face.
2) I didn't have any excuse to say as per why she can't talk to her.
3) Its a bad news.

After I told Hatina's mom about Hatina being kidnapped she yelled in pain, and walahi I could feel her pain so she decided to come to our house with her husband.

I've still been worked up, I called Haleema to tell her the situation and she also cried saying she's coming over too. The thing is if every one starts to cry now what should I do then, she's my wife and the love of my life, what do they expect me to do also?

I'm very shocked at Hani's behavior I never expected this from her, I never knew she could go to this length. But something still surprises me, hani said she knows my every move that she knows everything I do. How does she know that? I'm becoming suspicious, I think there's a traitor living with us, but I can't be so sure.

I called Milan to come over also so we can investigate more and then I'll tell him what I think. So right now its Just like a family gathering for a missing person.

"Faiz how's faiza?" I ask faiz as he comes downstairs.

"She not okay at all, she won't even eat," Faiz says and then dad walks in. Faiza is a food person and for hre to say she won't eat,  it definitely got to her.

"Salam dad, how's Mom?" I ask him.

"She still the same if not worse, she has refused to come out and now her temperature's rising," Dad says.

I am about to say something when the door bell rings. "Salam aunt, salam uncle" I  open the door greeting Hatina's mom and dad. Seeing them makes me remember as she calls her mom 'umma' and her dad 'Abba' which sounds really sweet from her lips.

"Salam my child, how are you?" uncle says and Mom just looks at me with pityful eyes and tears almost rushing from her eye. I know I look like a zombie right now I haven't been myself since all these days but I can also see pain in aunt's eyes apart from the way I look.