chapter 26.

Its...

Its Alex. How could he do this? Why would he? We trusted him.

I always felt something was weird about him, even though I never really did trust him I still gave him that chance. I always knew I wasn't comfortable around him, so this was his plan all along?

Still I don't think I should blame him. With what I have heard it doesn't sound like he had a choice, he isn't responsible so I can't blame him.

Hani saw a weakness in him and she exploited it, not caring what it would do to the poor boy, I don't understand what she wants with me and my family.

Why did she have to take me? What did I ever do to her?

All those thoughts wonder in my head to the extent I forgot myself and that my eye was still wide open until a voice broke me off it.

"She's finally awake, Hello Hatina," Hani speaks.

"Why,  just why? What do you want? Why can't you just let us be?" I tell her straight forward.

"I want what you took from me, what you stole from me. I'll never let you be until I take what's rightfully mine," She says.

"My family is mine not yours, you can't... "

"That where you're wrong Hatina,  it was mine way before it was yours,"

"You don't have to do this Hani, you can go out there and find your own happiness not by poking into others," I tell her with annoyance. And with that that I feel a sharp pain on my cheeks.

Ya Allah she slaps me.

"Hani stop you're going too far she..." Alex says.

"Shut up and get out of here before I begin with you also," Hani says giving him a death glare.

"I'll just say one thing, don't cross the line or there's no going back, because she's not the cause of your problems. You are, you caused yourself pain and you want to do that to someone else. That's selfish, I didn't sign up for this." Alex says before giving me a pity look and then leaving.

"You. You made him talk to me so rudely, just because of you, Annur left me, because of you again, alex is saying rude things to me, I'll make you pay," She says before locking the door and coming closer to me.

What does she want to do? Ya Allah I hope it not what I.......

"Ahh" I wince in pain as she presses my chin with her hand.

"You think you're so beautiful that you can get anyone you want or go Scot free with anything you do?" Hani says.

"No... I do..n't think that. Hani please stop you're hurting me," I say.

I mean what I said, I don't think am beautiful at all. Hani is pretty but she's got it all wrong, only if she knew what I've faced with my family.

"Yes, that's want I want, I want to hurt you till you die, I hate you so much, I just want to see you suffer" She says as she slaps me.

She then takes a rope that was on the floor and twisted it around her writs before lashing them on my body as I scream in pain.

Ya Allah let her stop please.

"Ha..ni plea.....se I beg you. stop." I say while she continues to lash it on me, this time she hits it on my tummy making me scream harder, as I remember how I got kidnapped.

I got out from the hospital with good news that I'm pregnant, I was going to give my family the news when all these happened.

Ya Allah please save my child, she hitting the innocent being that doesn't know anything and hasn't even be born yet, but she does not know if not, I don't think she'll be this heartless to hit me there.