chapter 30.

Annur's POV.

"Milan where are we going?" I ask Milan as we take the team into the woods.

"We're following the tracker," Milan replies.

"C'mon really, inside the woods? That's why we couldn't find her." I say.

"I see something," One of Milan's men say.

"Where?" Milan asks.

"Over there," He points.

"I see it too." It's a cottage but kind of bigger, surrounded by guards with cars packed outside.

"I see it, but we can't go further we'll get caught we need to get them from here," Milan says

"Do not use bullets, use the tranquilizer remember we need them alive to have a case." Milan says again.

"Yes sir." They say as we open fire.

"Shit, shit, where is that coming from" We hear one of Hani's men say.

"Inside, go inside!" Another says.

We get all the guards at the front door, but some manage to escape so we move further.

Milan directs some of his men to go behind and some by the side house while a few of them Were with him and I.

"Are you ready? Let's go in," Milan says.

"Definitely." I reply eagerly. Oh lord I need to find Hatina here, please Allah let me find her.

We move inside the cottage and the guards start to fire, as we also shoot back reducing the number of men there. You might be wandering if I also hold a gun. Of course I did, I'm a man I need to protect myself too.

I glance ahead and see a door, I tap Milan and show him the door.

Being a billionaire also has its perks,  perks that I'm able to defend myself in time like this after all the training I was forced to go to by my dad.  He says 'what's the point of having all these bodyguards when you yourself can't even protect a hair on your body'.

So yes I took training, first military combat, so I know all those tactics.

Thanks dad, they are coming in handy.

"Cover us," Milan says as we move towards the door and when I opene it my jaw drops.  I've never been so shocked in my life.

Adrenaline fills me as what I'm seeing is hanged or rather who, while anger emerges my fists.

I see hatina hanged up like a tied up cow to be slaughtered, to my surprise  her eyes are closed as her head is down with her hands  tied up.

My eye only sees hatina and forget to look at the rest, and when I turn they meet to see haleema, Alex and Hani as Milan points a gun to their heads.

"Ya Allah, what have you done? Alex you! How could you? And you haleema, you're her fucking best friend. Why?" I spit irritated and disappointed.

"I swear to God you all would be pleading when I'm done with each of you," My voice stern as anger coerce me.

"But, now's not the time for you guys, I'm here to take back my wife. Milan take them, I'll make sure all of you rot in jail and die there, even your families will regret ever bringing you disgraceful human beings to this world. I'll make all of you suffer for what you've all done, Milan take them at once," I say as I go to untie hatina.

I am mad, infuriated infact but I can't deal with them now. Hatina is here,  she's finally here.

"Annur sir, its not what you think.... I" I cut him off.