chapter 23.

The feeling in my throat didn't let me sleep as I have the urge to throw up. I take my lazy legs down to the bathroom to discharge whatever it is in my stomach.

"Love, are you okay?" Annur asks behind me. I didn't know he was even behind me.

"I don't know. It's just the nausea. It's getting worse," I reply.

"Okay dress up let's go to the hospital, I'll take you." He says before I remember what he said about last night, where as he's going to the office early and if he takes me he won't be able to.

"No, don't worry I'll go myself. Remember you said you have to be in the office early?" I remind him.

"Yes I said that, but it can wait, you can't." He tells me.

"Annur, its not that bad I.."I say but couldn't continue as I have to throw up again.

"See it's bad, I'm taking you." Annur said persist.

"Annur, its just the throwing up, apart from that its okay. In case you aren't convinced I'll tell Alex to take me," I say.

"No I want to take you, work can wait." He argues.

"Annur, please let's not argue. Go for your work and I'll tell Alex to take me, when you're back I'll tell you the outcome. Okay?" I say leaning beside his cheek to kiss him after rinsing my mouth.

"You're so stubborn, but I love you.  Text me Every 5minutes," He says.

" I will."

-----------------

I dress up and get ready to go to the hospital. I put on a maroon gown and matching hijab with my flats, together with my brown bag. I go downstairs to greet mom and dad before leaving.

"Salam mom, salam dad" I greet.

"Wassalam my dear, wassalam" Mom and dad reply. "How are you feeling now?" Mom asks.

"I'm still feeling the same though, but I'm going to the hospital now," I tell them.

"Okay my child, go and come back safely." Dad says.

"What of faiza?" I ask

"She's in her room," Mom says.

"Okay." I say leaving them and going into her room.

"Sleepy head wake up, I need you to go with me to the hospital." I say tapping her.

"Ahhh Hatina please I'm still sleeping, just do this one favour for me and just go by yourself, I promise when you're back we'll go out. I'm really tired," She says and I sigh. Guess she's really tired.

I really did not want to go alone.  Now I have to.

"Fine sleep, when I'm back we are going out and you're paying," I say to her as I walk out

"Deal, also I'm the only one that says sleepy head." She says dipping her head in her pillow.

"Haha okay." I say laughing and going away to say bye to annur.

"Hey am going," I say to him in the room.

"Okay, did you get breakfast?" He asks.

"No, I'm not hungry," I reply.

"You need to eat something, what did you go downstairs for?"

"I went to greet Mom and Dad. Even if I do, I might just throw it all up." I say.

"Okay, be back on time, don't forget to text me." He says leaning in to kiss me.

"Okay I will." I say breaking it and hugging him before I go. I leave and go to meet Alex so I can go.