chapter 10.

It's been a week now since my wedding and everything seems to be going well, Alhamdulilah. To my surprise Annur has been acting nice to me with such little gestures such that when we come close together I can feel butterflies packing up inside me with no knowledge why that is happening.

And I know it has only been a week since our wedding but things have been great, and my feelings for him have been changing to the extent that I can't express what am feeling for him anymore.

Little things, I say.

He hasn't been giving me his cold shoulders anymore and I hope that doesn't change. He's been nice to me well except for his way of choosing words that i hate hearing. Apart from that, everything has been going really well.

Annur left out early today saying he has to get something from somewhere he didn't tell me, so I am left alone with the maids and workers and it has been really lonely.

To say I've gotten used to I and annur being together always, no not that kind of together, I mean like his company, I've gotten quite fond of us that the house feels lonely. Though I'll never still understand why he wanted to marry when our first impression was so bad or should I say his first impression to me. I expected him to be cruel, cold hearted or so but to be honest he isn't, he actually treats me with respect, except sometimes where he does give me cold shoulders a little.

Since I took a leave from the office, i have time for myself. I decided that if I'm left all alone I can make it fun right?

I take my flash containing series of movies that I haven't watched and went downstairs. I make popcorn to accompany me with my activity so it won't be boring.

I sit down scrolling down to which of the movies to begin with when I  see one that caught my eye, 'Suicide squad'. Oh lord I love these kind of movies. I watch and watch till my eyes get watery and tired from the screen and then I decided to take a break to check the time.

"Ya Allah 6:30. Oh no annur will soon be back and I haven't prepared anything for him to eat!" I hurriedly take my things going upstairs when I hear the front door open.

"Hatina." I hear a familiar voice say.

Oh no he's back.

 I quicken my pace but I know that's not possible, right from when I was given birth too I was always a slow runner.

"Where are you running to?" He says and his jaw drops  when he sees  me. "Why are still in your pajamas, well not the one I saw you with in the morning, but why are you still in pajamas?" Annur asks as i watch him from the stairs.

"Um.. Well since I'm not going anywhere, so you know... I just decided to um wear this" I smile brightly hoping for him to drop the topic.

God, i'm really a bad wife, aren't I?

"Really? God you're something else". "Anyways I'm hungry, is the food ready?" He asks and I mentally slap myself. 

So much for being a new bride huh?

Nothing like how are you?  How was yours day? Huh?

"You see about that.. I um". Ya Allah he must think I'm a terrible wife.

"Don't tell me you didn't prepare anything?"

I didn't say anything, I just gave him a big smile hoping he'll take it. He decides to not say anything than just stare at me while I bow my head in shame and raise it up once in a while.

"Okay, I'll forgive you for this, now go upstairs and get changed and wear something nice we're going out,"

"Huh?" I ask. Did I hear him clearly?