Chapter 1

This sooooo cute vid not mine enjoy 💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naruto's pov*
BEEP-BEEP-BEEP
That stupid alarm clock woke me up that i just smashed it into a million pieces. Great now i gotta buy a new one. Sorry my name is Uzumaki Naruto im 17 years old and will be attending a new school. As i dragged myself out of bed i grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I slowly stripped myself due to my laziness. And got into the shower. The warm feeling going all over my body was so relaxing. I got out and put some black jeans on with a Sleeping With Sirens shirt. I brushed my teeth still so tired that shit i almost hit my head on the mirror. I walked out the restroom and checked the time. 6:50. Wow that early. I put on my white converse and went downstairs. Silence filled the house. Which i was used to by now. I made breakfast and ate very slowly. I checked the time again and read 7:01. Cool i can walk and make it just on time. (School starts at 7:15.) I grabbed my bag, phone, and sweater since it was cold as hell and my keys. I walked out with the greeting of the coldness. Ok new school, new friends, and who can forget new bullies. I walked super slow since i live like just 5 minutes away. I made it and checked the time being 7:11. Ok just 5 minutes. Ill just get my schedule. I walked and felt eyes on me. I just brushed it off. "Hey you new." some guy said. I turned around seeing this guy. A little spiked hair with red triangles on his cheeks wearing black shorts and a Black Veil Brides shirt with a blue sweater and some black nike i think.

"Um yeah." i answered like it was the most obvious thing. "Great ill show you the office." he said happily. "Ok thanks." i said in a bored tone. We walked and were at the office faster than i thought. "Here you go oh by the way you wanna sit with me at lunch ill introduce you my friends." he smiled again waiting for a response. "Sure why not." i responded with a smile. "Great ill see you later." he said waving off thats when i realized the bell rang like 5 to 6 minutes ago. Shit i made him go late. Well i went inside the office. "Hello im new here my name is Uzumaki Naruto." i told the lady behind the computer. She had black hair with points of the hair kind of sticking out on the sides of it and really blue i think lipstick. "Oh yes of course here you go." she handed me a schedule i smiled and left. Well lets just get this day over with.

*Sasuke's pov* As i was talking to my friends i saw this blonde boy walk and i literally stared. "Hey sasuke dude." i heard kiba say. "Huh what." i said kinda annoyed. "Oh your checking him out ill go help him and invite him to lunch with us." he said running away towards him. "No u fucking shit tard." i mumbled the last part. Thats when the bell rang meaning hel- i mean nice heavenly class. All the girls started to gather around and asking shitty questions like always. "Sasuke-chan please go out with me." or "Sasuke your so cute." and more annoying shit like that. Until this girl walked past every fangirl and made them shut up. "Sasuke the teacher told me to tell you to stop going around flirting its annoying." she said annoyed and bored aswell. And she left. Now that girl i like. Not as in crush but her distance of me. Ever since day one. I gotta admit i did flirt but i stopped because death was too early for these girls.

I thought she would be another fangirl but she ignored me. All the girls were in shook but i was happy. Anyways first class. Math. Great. I walked in and sat my ass somewhere where no one can bother me. "Ok class we have a new student please come in." our sensai said. "Hello." i looked up to see the same blonde from outside and let me say this guy has a nice figure wait what?!!! Oh no what the fuck??!!! I am not gay or am i??? No of course not ugh just shut up. "My name is Uzumaki Naruto im 17 nice to meet you." he bowed down. "Alrighty im Kakashi sensei and you can sit next to sasuke at the back." he pointed at me, the guy walked over and sat next to me. "Hi nice to meet you." he said with the brightest smile. "Hey." i responded looking away. "Um can i ask you something." he said and i looked at him. "Shoot." i said with a smirk while he had tinted cheeks. Cute. Wait what ugh stop it uchiha. "Um can you show me around." he said kind of nervous. "Sure i guess i can after class show me your schedule." i said while he nodded and looked at the teacher teaching. This will be an interesting year.
RIINNGGGG-RINNGGGG
*Narutos pov* Well thats the bell. This sasuke guy is so hot but i just know him so i think i better just chill. "Hey dobe let me see your schedule." he said extending his arm waiting for the paper. "Huh oh um here." i handed it to him and im sure i blushed. God why. "Wow you have every class with me." he said in a bored tone. "Just follow me." he said motioning for me to follow. I followed grabbing my stuff

Timeskip to lunch. (Sorry guys)

Finally lunch. "Hey." i heard i turned around to see the same kid from today in the morning. "Um hi." i stopped i didnt even know this guys name. "Im kiba sorry."
"Right im naruto." we smiled and walked into the cafeteria. I grabbed pizza, a water, and yogurt. "Come this way." said kiba pulling me a little. "Here we are." i sat down and there was a alot of kids not much but a table or two tables full of them. "Oh sasuke." i saw that he barely sat down in front of me. "Hn." he said in response. "Whos this cutie." i heard i turned around to see this kid behind me with an arm around me. "Hands off sai hes not for u." kiba said annoyed. Wow this guy is is

so creeping the shit out of me. I swear. "Oh whos is he then." he asked then i felt a weird prensence like death on its way. I looked at sasuke and he didnt look too happy. "Its sasukes of course so hands off." he pulled him off and i blushed all the way to my ears. I looked at sasuke who was looking at kiba. "Kiba ur dead." "oops." kiba dashed out of the cafeteria with sasuke following. Ugh why me. "Hey new kid." said a girl with pink hair and a big forehead. "Stay away from my sasuke or your funeral is next." i smirked. "First of all i will punch ur forehead back where it belongs and second of all what makes u think You can beat me." everyone laughed and she glared at me. Great my first hater probably bully. Well i have to endure ive always have. "Hey im neji. And thats choji, shikamaru, sai of course, shino, gaara, lee, and u know sasuke and kiba." i looked at all of them and remembered their names. "Nice to meet you all." i smiled. Atleast i have friends. School took so long. Now its over. "Hey dobe." i turned around to see sasuke. "Hey whats up." i greeted. "So you wanna walk together cause i think i saw you outside in the morning close where i live." he said looking bored. Doesnt he have a different expression. "Sure." we walked and it was true. We did live close. We said our goodbyes and left. I walked home till i saw someone familiar. I looked closer to see Kabuto. "Oh Naruto hey." he stood up and smiled this asshole. "What are you doing here." i growled. "Look im sorry i didnt mean to cheat on you please give me a chance." he pleaded. Kabuto is my ex boyfriend and he cheated on me with another guy. "No kabuto like i said its over." i unlocked my door and slammed it. I heard footsteps leaving. Perfect he left. I went upstairs changed and went to bed i was tired so why not a nap. I hope nothing wrong happens. And I drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heres chapter one. Not very good im soo sorry but i do hope you enjoyed. Kabuto is the same age as naru. So yeah. Ill update tomorrow if i can. Thanks for all your support guys. I love you all my lovely ❄. Jana!!!! 😊💞😽 sorry if any mistakes. 🙏😅