Chapter 17

Great song and singer. I love him his songs explain my life story anyways images nor vid are mine obviously. Of course naruto characters or anime are not mine. All to their owners. Note at the end like always. 💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naruto's pov* As always i woke up early. I checked the time really 6:30 again. I looked over at the other side and saw sasuke sleeping soundly. "I guess i should shower." i muttered. I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned the water into a warm temperature. I slowly stripped myself and got in it. My muscles slowly relaxing due to a certain raven.

10 minutes later

I got out the shower and dressed myself up. I got out the bathroom to see sasuke still sleeping hugging a pillow. I sighed. A smirk grew on my face. I went over his side and whispered. "Sasuke sakura broke in and stole everything." he somehow got up with sweat on his forhead. "What happened babe." i asked holding in my laughter. "I had a dream about a witch with some weird forhead growing every time and stealing my precious tomatoes." i was laughing by now. Sasuke with his 'precious' tomatoes. "Ahah ok i-im calm ok sasuke you need to shower you only have 10 minutes." he dashed into the bathroom and me hearing the shower on. I chuckled i was just lying he has 30 minutes. I went into the kitchen and cooked some eggs and bacon. Thats when i heard the bathroom shower turn off. After like 5 minutes i heard footsteps coming downstairs and fast. I turned around to get some plates ignoring the fast footsteps thats until i heard a big thump. I slowly placed the plates down and turned around to see my raven on the floor massaging his head. I giggled under my breath. I went over to him and offered my hand. He took it. "Are you ok?" he nodded. "Hey naru why arent you running around in a hurry." i now remembered why he was running in a hurry. I held in my usual laughter and spoke. "Huh oh i was just kidding." he kinda glared but i just shrugged it off. "Naru why do you prank me too much." he started to pout. I just chuckled. "Sorry but its funny dont be mad ok im sorry." he hummed and sat down. I went over his side and kissed his cheek. "Heres breakfast." i said sitting across him. "Thank you baby~" i kinda blushed. This teme. We ate in a comfortable silence until sasuke broke it. "Can you tell me a little more about your past." i checked my phone. 6:54 i have some time since school starts at 7:50. "Yes i can. What do you wanna know." he looked up and had a serious face on or so it looked like it. "Why are you alone? Like how did you end up like this?" i could see he tried to ask in a nice way so i smiled and answered his question.

*Sasuke's pov* I cant believe i asked him that. I looked at him and saw him smile. He stood up grabbed his plate and then mine placing them in the sink and washing them. He still had that smile. He washed them clean and got his school bag. "Lets walk to school ill tell you on the way." i quickly nodded and grabbed my bag. He grabbed his keys and we went outside being greeted by the morning breeze. "Well it was 10 years ago lets say."

-Flashback to the past-

"Kushina grab the kids and run." said a blonde man. With worry the mother grabbed her kids and ran to a small closet. "Naruko protect your brother." she said with tears spilling. "Naruto."
Before the incident
The two parents were sitting on the couch watching their two twin children sleeping on the carpet. "Kushina hes here." a voice full of concern. "What i thought he left." worry spreading through the mother named kushina. "I thought too but he called." anger going through the father's voice named minato. "Orchimaru never gives up does he." minato shook his head. "Were not safe here espically naruto." Kushina stared at her kids but mostly at naruto. "I know." her head dropped low. Orchimaru wanted their boy naruro to sell him out ever since he first saw him. Orchimaru even had the guts to kidnap the poor boy. Since the boy had a more feminine body. Without the two parents knowing a certain someone was hearing everything. Yes the six year old naruko was hearing every single word. "Kushina whatever happens promise me that you will escape with them. "I promise." kushina said crossing her fingers. "Lets go to bed." minato grabbed naruko while kushina grabbed naruto tears threatning to fall. That bastard trying to steal my boy for dirty business. She thought. The whole family went to sleep but naruko stayed up worried for her brother.
The next day
"Naruto wake up." naruko said shaking the six year old naruto. "What." he got up and rubbed his eyes. "Lets play." a bright spark came into the boy's eyes. "Ok let me change." the blonde quickly changed and got out. "What do you wanna play naruko." naruko smiled hugely. "Tag." she said tagging naruto and running away. 1 hour passed. "Naruko naruto come here." the two siblings ran to their mother laughing. "Yes." the mother smiled at her children. "I have a present for you two." she took out this beautiful crystal sun. "Do you like it." the twins looked at eachother and smiled. "We love it." they said in unison. "I love you two." she hugged them. Everything happened fast minato telling kushina to take the kids making kushina act quickly dropping the beautiful sun crystal. Shattering at the impact. Next they were being hidden in a small closet. "Naruko take care of your brother." she looked at her son. "Naruto dont trust easily and dont be unhappy in whatever happens." she smiled tears falling. Naruto looking confused but still cried while naruko knew what was gonna happen. But then the most horrible thing happened. "Naruko naruto i lo-" before she finished a loud gun shot was heard. Naruko acted quickly covering his brothers eyes. She locked the closet and in that closet was a hidden door where they escaped. They ran and ran to a police station. "We need help." two officers went to the two twins. "What happened." they explained everything. "I understand." the police then took the two to an orphanage. "Thank you." said a lady closing the door and taking the two children inside.
2 months passed
"Naruko come here." naruko and naruto have always been together so she walked with naruto at her side. "Yes." she two parents smiling at her. "Their gonna adopt you." said the lady happily. Naruko's world stopped. Both world's stopped. "No im not gonna leave my brother." she tried running but no. "You have to go." she was being pulled forcefully. "NARUKO." naruto yelled. "NARUTO." the two twins being seprated. Sadness overtook both. No word was being spoken out of their mouths ever since. -flashback ends meaning story lol-

*Sasuke's pov* "Im sooo sorry babe." i hugged him and realized we were at school and the bell rung on time. Homeroom. "It was long ago until this day i dont know why or what was going on." he looked at the floor for like 2 seconds and looked back at me with a huge smile. "Were going to be late for attendance you teme." we started to walk again. We went inside te school walking to homeroom. "What happened after." i asked. He looked at me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Ill tell you after school." with that we into our homeroom and took our seats. Im really curious. Who is his adoptive parents?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys heres chapter 17 i hope you guys enjoy. Sorry if i didnt update sooner. Im also sorry if any mistakes. Thank you to everyone my other story for 1k+ reads and 99 votes im sooo happy. Also thanks for 500+ on this story with 76 votes. It makes me happy. Anyways ill update tomorrow. Have a great night also if ur on summer vacation than have the best summer ever. 💓. See ya tomorrow my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 😻😽

Sasuke: Finish it.

Me: i did

Naruto and naruko: last chapter

*everyone freaking out.*

Me: um

No what the fuck is wrong with you im not done.