Chapter 5

*Sasuke's pov* I was walking down the pavement to school. I was already arriving when i saw my sunshine near the gates. "Hey naru." i picked him from his waist and hugged him. "Hey sasu." he pecked my cheek. We walked inside next to eachother. "Sasuke-kuunnn." that annoying bitch. "Tsk what." i growled she kind of flinched but talked anyways. "Wanna go out." she asked with so much hope. "Nah im going out with someone precious." she looked at me with jealousy in her eyes. "Oh yeah who." she asked glaring at naru. "Ill show you." i grabbed naruto from his wrist and pulled him toward me and kissed him. He kissed back we let go to breath. "Disgusting but ill get you back for this naruto just wait." i glared at her with so much hate. "Threatened him again and your not gonna see sunlight again." my eyes pierced her soul. Being able for her to see my hate for her. "Whatever." she walked away flipping her hair. God shes ugly and annoying.
Ring, ring, ring
There goes the bell. "Lets go." i grabbed naruto gently and walked to first period. "Naru i love you." he blushed and looked away. "Me too." i heard him whisper which i gladly heard. "Awww your blushing." i teased him. "No im not." he said pouting. I pecked him quickly on the cheek. "Your cute." he blushed redder than before. "Tsk you teme." i smirked at his remark. "Your teme." he blushed even more. God hes so adorable. "Shut up." i chuckled we walked inside and sat down. "Welcome class." Mr.Kakashi sensei said. "Alright get your books out." he started to teach while i just looked outside. I looked at naruto who was whispering to kiba. Right bff. I was slightly annoyed and jealous. He was laughing. Well atleast hes not sad. I smiled to myself and looked back outside. "Sasuke." i heard my name. "Yeah."
"Whats the answer for number 6." he asked. "I dont know." i said. He sighed and looked away. "Obviously you dont know." he went back to teaching the students. Tsk whatever. The class was dragging slowly than it was supposed to. "Before you leave please give back the paper and place them here." i grabbed my backpack and put it on waiting for the bell. Just then my wish came true. I walked over to naruto. "Hey you ready naru." i asked him he nodded happily. "Hey naruto dont forget." kiba said smiling and walking with neji. "Bout what babe." i was a little confused and jealous at the same time. "Nothing just to come over and help him with something. Lets go." he shrugged and we walked to our next class. Great class is just wonderful.

*Naruto's pov* I hate lying to sasuke but it was for a good reason. Sasuke's birthday is coming. So i decided to throw it at kiba's. Since his house is a little bigger. I was walking just me doing my business. I hear talking. I walked over behind the wall. I see sasuke and sakura. I immediately started to spy. "Look sasuke i love you." i heard her say. I didnt hear anything else i turned over to see the most shocking thing ever. It broke my heart into a million pieces. I turned around tears flowing. Sasuke kissed sakura. But why. I kept running and running. I ditched school and went home. "WHY." i yelled throwing everything on the floor. I fell on the floor balling up. Thats when i heard a knock. I got up wipes the tears and opened the door. To find the uchiha. I tried closing the door. But he stopped it with his foot. "Naru let me in." he said trying to make his way through. A knot of tears were ready to spill. Sasuke took advantage of that he opened the door making me fall. "Naru let me explain what you saw." his voice showing regret. he got closer to me without me knowing tears were flowing down my eyes. "GET OUT." i tried pushing him out the door but he instintly grabbed my wrist. "Naru let me talk please." his eyes showing sadness with pleading. "No i just want you to leave." he let loose of my wrist. With that i gained enough strength to push him outside. Slamming the door in his face. Locking it. I slid down the door and brought my knees to my face. Im never good enough.

*Sasuke's pov* Dammit. Dammit it all. I walking away from naruto's house. That bitch forced me to kiss her. It looked wrong because i was grabbing her cheeks so i can pull her off. Now because of her naru thinks wrong. "Hey sasuke." speak of the devil. "Fuck off." i pushed right passed her. "Im way better than naruto." she said walking up towards me. "Hes just alone and worshless. He should just kill himself." this bitch. I went up to her and slapped her. Tears formed in her eyes. "Fuck you." i left walking around the block till i got.tired and went home. I went inside and layed down. I heard a knock. "Coming." i sighed and opened the door. I didnt know what the hell happened cause the next thing i know im pinned to a wall. "Look you dipshit you hurt naruto hes been hurt so many times so your gonna stay away from him. You fuckboy." his only bff. Kiba. I was shocked him that was my friend to and being the dummy he is. He can be intimidating. "I didnt mean it." i said glaring afterwards to let go. "Sure you didnt fuck you. Like i said stay away from him." he said it with such hate. He let go and slammed my door. "FUCK." i punched my fist at the wall. "Naruto i love you dammit." i mumbled. tears flowed down. Fuck the uchiha clan and everything else. "Naru i love you." i mumbled again. Crying nonstop. Please believe me. With that i blacked out. Waiting for the sun to never shine again. For me to forget everything i did. Or what sakura caused. Im such an idiot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey loves im sooo sorry i havent updated deepest apologies. Ive been having some sadness with depression also coming back. I feel so terrible i didnt update so heres another chapter. Sorry if its not good. Sorry if any mistakes also. But anyhow i hope you enjoyed either way. I love all of you for your support. All the reads and voters. Thank you. Love you all my lovely ❄. Jana!!!!! 😽💖