Chapter 21

Trust me every song i put here are amazing in my opinion. But this song is just emotional but its great. °°Disclaimer°° Naruto doesnt belong to me at all. Its all to the real creator of the amazing anime. Photos and videos arents mine they all go to rightful owners. And please this isnt to make anyone in offense. All the insults nope their not there to make people feel bad. Anyways enjoy. Note at the end like always 😊🌸💯.
~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°

*Kiba's pov* Stupid uchiha. I looked over at Naruto. "Hey naruto im sorry. I didnt mean to-" he cut me off. "Dont stress over it. He deserves it. Ne." he smiled brightly but pass all that happiness there was sadness and pain. "Kiba your so reckless." i heard naruko and neji say together. "You know you could of waited for me." naruko said closing her eyes turning her head and crossing her arms. I chuckled. "Kiba just dont do that. That fucking uchiha couldve hurt you and then there was gonna be a real problem." neji finished by kissing my lips. Cold but warm. "Um guys i need to go you know classes and all." i nodded. "Ill be staying with kiba." neji said holding my hand. "Ill go with naruto." naruko said holding naruto's hand. I saw them disappear into the hallway. Poor naruto that pain is killing him.

*Naruto's pov* I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry and let it all out. But how? Am killing myself and it hurts. "Naruto im sorry." i looked at naruko. "Im leaving for a school transfer." i stopped walking and stared at her in total shook. "Wh-what?" was all that escaped. "When i hurt sakura they told me that i had to transfer and the school's pretty far im soo sorry my cherry pie." she hugged me. Thats why she didnt bring her bag. She kept hugging me. I felt the hot tears go onto my shoulder. "Im so s-sorry naruto." i hugged her tighter. "Its ok." she let go. Realizing that i was at my homeroom classroom. "Ill visit love ok bye my apple pie." she giggled sadly. And i smiled waving her off. Thats when i walked into the classroom. "Naruto now why-" the teacher looked at me (guys this might be stupid but i forgot his homeroom teacher ughhh sorry ill look it up later) and immediately knew. I saw that he saw my pain. "Go sit." i did as told. Ignoring the snickering and giggles. I ignored everyone. All day having my hoodie on and hearingy music. How pathetic of me? Thats when i felt a sharp pain on my back. I stumbled on the floor. "Awww look hes depressed." the group of hoes. "Awwww do you miss mommy." i saw sakura make whiny faces. "Awww poor thing do you want me to call your daddy." ino shot. "Look here fag no one likes you even sasuke left you. Your just a useless, pathetic, and a mistake. Why dont you do all of a us a favor." sakuhoe crouched down. "Kill yourself." she snickered. Her friends just laughing. I didnt know what i was gonna do. I just answered. "Haha yeah your right. Too bad it didnt work the first time." i chuckled. The pain is slowly killing me. "Ahah you know whats funny they were deep too. Do you wanna see." i showed her my wrists. "Too bad but dont worry ill try again." i laughed quietly. "This is my true form." i looked at her the tears streamed on my face. She stared in shook but then smiled. "EVERYONE." the whole kids walking in the hallways stopped and looked at her. "YOU SEE THIS GUY. HE CUTS HIMSELF." everyone turned to me. Eyes of disgust. I laughed. "Yea here everyone look i do. But do you wanna know why." everyone still stared. "Because of this school. Everyone here act so fucking nice and fake their love until they drive you to slit your wrists. They mess with your head until you jump off a building. Because this fucking school makes your life a living hell. Do you guys wanna know my life story now that im on it." everyone stood still. "My fucking parents died, im an orphan, got raped, and im a suicidal teen." i yelled enough. I was breathing heavily. "Welcome to my world." i walked past everyone. Going up to the roof. "NARUTO." i ignored the voices. "DAMMIT NARUTO WAIT." i walked faster until i was at the roof. I stood near the edge. "Naruto stop." sasuke. "Why sasuke so everyone can hurt me and take advantage of me." i was crying. "Why i-is that eve-everytime i do something good i ge-get hurt. Why sa-sasuke." i felt a warm embrace. I didnt even notice that sasuke pulled me away. I felt numb. I felt nothing. I dont know what to do. "Naruto i-im soo f-fucking sorry i caus-caused you pain and." he began to softly sob. "Sasuke even after what you did i dont know why i still love you." i smiled but then felt nothing and saw nothing but the darkness taking me slowly.