Chapter 14

Song like always.
Song name: I wouldnt mind
Artist or band: He Is We
°°Warning°° might be sensitive topic i know how you feel. Also some depression.
Also if you would like you can read with the music playing either way. I love this song so i recomend it.
Note at the end like always. 💓✨😊
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Sasuke's pov* "NARUTO." i saw my angel smile and black out. I quickly ran to him. Ignoring the fact that i almost slipped cause of all the water spilling. I grabbed both wrists and tried to stop the bleeding but obviously it woudnt. I was crying desperately. I then heard a familiar person. "NARUTO SASUKE." kiba. "KIBA CALL AN AMBULANCE." he did as told sobbing into the phone at the same time. The ambulance was here in a quick second. They took naruto with me and kiba in the back just crying. We arrived at the hospital where they quickly took him into the surgery room. "Sorry sir you cant come in you will have to wait." she pointed to a waiting room. I sighed in fustration. I saw kiba sat down crying and sobbing quietly. I was a little concerned in why he was wearing a sweater when its like 90 degrees. I just shrugged it off. I sat down, and would get up again. Pacing in the room back and forth. I ignored the eyes of other people. I then saw neji. "Hey sasuke wheres naruto." he asked full of worry. "Their still operating." he nodded  and saw kiba. He quickly went to his side and stroked his hair while hugging him. I was getting very fustrated.

1 hour later

Shit its been an hour and nothing. Thats when i got super worried. What if he didnt make it? What if my angel left me? What if- no sasuke dont think negative. Thats when i saw a doctor come in. "Family and friends of Naruto Uzumaki." i quickly shot up and went to her. "How is he?" i asked having both neji and kiba by my side. "Um does he have any family members they need to know instead of the friends." i then felt bad for naruto cause he didnt have any. "He doesn't have a family. Im his boyfriend and these two are friends of him now how is he." i was getting impatient at this point. She looked at us in suprise. But then her face softened. "Hes alive he survived the stitching but hes in a." she had a sad look on her face. Tell me lady. "He is in a what." i was ready to what she was gonna tell me. "He's in a coma." kiba was sobbing. Neji was crying while comforting his boyfriend. While i was having a heart attack. My baby was in a.......coma. I dropped to my knees and my hands on each side of my face. Letting all the tears fall. This is my fault. Everything is my fault. I made him suffer. I blame no one but me. "Visitors are allowed and since you three are like a family to him ill let all of you three in." i got up slowly. Having neji patting my back and kiba calming down and smiling sadly. "Here you are." the nurse said smiling sadly aswell and leaving us in front of the door where my sunshine is. I took a deep breath in and let it out. I slowly turned the knob. There he is. Looking like an angel and taking a rest from the cruel world. Naruto im so sorry. I quickly ran to his side and grabbed his hands. Quietly crying.

*Neji's pov* I saw how sasuke looked and ran to his love. Thats the same pain i dealt with. Fear crawling and seeing the one you love almost dying. I looked over at kiba and saw he was wearing a sweater. Again. "Excuse us sasuke." i grabbed kiba's wrist and went outside the room. "Kiba i know how this is affecting you. But please tell me that your not doing it again." he looked up at me and hugged me while i stroked his brown beautiful hair. "Neji i promised and no i didnt but i dont want other people seeing them and you know, what they used to say." by the end of his sentence he began sobbing. This situation is affecting him cause he went through it. Naruto being his bestfriend and seeing naruto like this hurts him. "Kiba babe its gonna be okay. Ill be here and naruto will wake up." i started to comfort him and he just hugged tighter, quietly sobbing.

*Kiba's pov* I was just sobbing holding tightly on neji. Naruto is going through what i am. Everything. Hes in the hospital and that makes me super sad. Naruto is in my position. Thats exactly how i was. And seeing him not waking up made me remember all those horrible memories. I didnt want to see someone i love get hurt. "Kiba hes gonna wake up dont remember the old past ok." neji told me while caressing my cheek. I nodded. Naruto i know you can make it. "Neji what if he doesn't ill just go back to the beginning and make you suffer like i di-" he hugged me tighter. Shushing me to stop of what i was gonna say. "Kiba shhh dont mention the past and you wont cause ill be there to support you and help you." he kissed my head. We sat on the chairs outside. I was getting pretty tired but i didnt want to sleep. I just layed my head on neji's chest and rested. Not even noticing that i have blacked out.

*Sasuke's pov* I just sat down laying my head on my angels laps. Remembering the day we went out. Flashback- "Naruto your gonna slip." naruto and i are in a park near a huge waterfall. The birds chirping and hearing my baby's laugh. While i just tackled him. "Neh Naruto do you know how much i love you." he looked at me and smiled. "Hmmm actually i dont." he smiled the purest smile. _He was happy what happened_. "I love you so much." i kissed him making him laugh when i kissed his neck softly. The laugh that saved my days. _Naruto why did you start caring what those bitches said? Why did they get to you. I was crying still remembering the day i was with him_. "I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love your hair. I love your waist. I love your thighs. I love your cheeks. I love your small feet. I love your hands. I love your forehead. I love that ass." he hit me playfully. "I love your beautiful eyes that look like the ocean. I love how it reflects into my soul. But mostly i love your heart. I love it. I love the way you get jealous. I love how you pout and giggle and when you get mad." i stroked his cheek while he smiled. "I just fucking love you." he blushed lightly. I kissed his soft lips and sat up. He sat up aswell. "Well sasuke," he smirked he pushed me into the water. I just laughed. He laughed too but i grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the water aswell. "I love you too my teme." he kissed me and i kissed back enjoying that exact moment. Having my dobe. -flashback ends- (sorry if cheesy idk :/:)) now my love is here lying on the bed. Looking pale. His eyes closed not being able to see those beautiful eyes again. I layed my head on his lap once again letting tears fall. Without realizing that i had fallen asleep. Wake up dobe. Please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys here it is chapter 14. Yes late i know and im sorry 🙏. I changed up the story a little. Kabuto will have to leave naruto alone but that'll be in the future chapters. Also naruko will be mentioned in the next chapter maybe. I will do chapters about their life when they were smaller and in why they were saying memories and thats another story so ill be doing that. Sorry for this depressing thing but i wanted to have that thing where people get hurt because of others action i hope i make sense. Something i forgot to mention is all insults is not to make anyone feel bad. I swear i support all LGBTQ community. Im not some homophobic. Obviously. They have rights as much as we do. I hate to break it but i love all these people. Im just saying. Im a unicorn. 😊✨. Dont ask why. Ill be telling that later on in the future. Ill try updating today later on when its day time. Anyways besides all that hope you enjoy. Have a great night or morning. I love you peeps.😽. Sorry if any mistakes.✨💙. Love you my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 😘😻🌹

Something else i dont particularly hate homophobics but i just dont like them and as long as their not saying shit about them in my face then im fine. Theres no offense here so please dont take it too personal. Anyways im gonna go super tired. Lol. Byee. 🌸🐾