Chapter 8

Vid not mine nor image 💓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
*Naruto's pov* I awoke from the coldness hitting my whole body. I snuggled closer to something or rather someone. Only to see my raven haired boy next to me. He is so cute. I checked the time. Its 6:00. I got up and started to shake sasu. "Hnnnhmm whaaaat." i was trying to hold in my laughter. I quickly got an idea. I went downstairs to grab on of the eat-in-bed 'tables' and placed it right under my love. I backed away and yelled. "HELP THEIR TAKING THE TOMATOES." i see sasuke shot up and hit his head. I heard him groan. I burst out laughing. "Ahahahahha sasu babe are-are you okay." i managed to say through my laughter. I saw him take the little object and place it on the floor. "Oh ha ha." i saw him smirk. Oh no. I quickly ran to the restroom and locked myself. Good thing i keep my clothes here. I wasnt done laughing it was too hilarious. I stripped myself and got into the warm shower taking my time. "Feels so good in the water." i mumbled.

*Sasuke's pov* I was sleeping so soundly. Thats when something awoke me. "HELP THEIR TAKING THE TOMATOES." what i quickly shot up from the bed and hit my head with something hard. I groaned in pain and saw my sunshine laughing. "Ahaahhahah sasu babe ar-are you okay." i gotta admit that was a pretty good job. I grabbed the table i think and placed it on the floor. "Oh ha ha." i got up and smirked still feeling a little dizzy. I saw him run into the bathroom. My dobe. "Hey baby imma use the other bathroom downstairs." i yelled. "Ok." i grabbed my clothes from last time and went downstairs. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water to cold. Wait now i remember this shower is kinda connected to the other. Instead of making it warm i felt like taking a cold shower. So i turned all the cold water on and turned off the hot water. 3....2.....1..... "SASUKEEEEEEEE." i was dying of laughter. I heard the upstairs water turn off. "Payback sunshine." i chuckled. I stripped myself and went inside the cold shower. Well it wasnt that cold. I got out like 20 mins later. "Meany." i heard my beloved pout. "Awww dont be mad love~" i kissed his cheek and he blushed. "Come on lets go to school."
"Ok my sunlight." we both walked to school holding hands. Without noticing we were already here. "Sasukee-kun." oh no please lord its the Demon of All demons. I turned around i yelled in my head i have been targeted.

*Naruto's pov* I was a blushing mess when we held hands. I just love him. "Sasukee-kun." oh the devil. I looked at my sasu and almost burst out laughing. I saw him look at me and i turned my head acting all innocent. Lol. Thats when i saw sakura grabbing sasuke's arm and placing them in between her binder. I mean chest. Or boobs. I dont know but to be honest i wonder if shes a guy. Well whatever i had a huge rage climb up inside me. "What the hell let go." i saw sasuke get out of her grip. He came closer to me and grabbed me by the waist. "Ugh sasuke come on go out with me im much better than him." i rolled my eyes. "Sa-" i cut sasuke off. "Look sakura sasu doesnt want u he wants me so drag your slut ass back to your hell cave." i pulled my teme yup you heard my teme. "Wow naru." he grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I was blushing again. "Come on lets go to class only 5 mins left till it starts." i nodded and we walked in. Thats when i saw kiba with neji.

I ran to kiba and hugged him. "Bestfriend." i felt a pair of arms around me. "Hey bro." i giggled and got off. "Bestfriends." we heard sasuke and neji say in unsion. They were now pouting. "Kiba can i talk to you privately." he nodded and i saw glare from both semes. I smiled just to reassure nothings going on.

*Kiba's pov* Since me and neji were kind of early we went to take out seats. We were talking about different topics like always. Just then sasuke and naruto came in. "Bestfriend." naruto hugged me in surprise. Even if me and sasuke knew eachother for a much longer time with naruto and i its like we've known eachother since we were born. "Hey bro." thats when i saw the two semes pouting. Babies they are. Thats when naruto wanted to talk to me. We sat at random seats since class will start in 2 mins i think. "Ok about sasuke's bday party." i was a little schocked. "Wait u two together?" i saw him face palm. "Sorry kib and yeah." i nodded. "Ok so um can we still do it at your place wait change of plans my house. We'll use my house. Not a big party but where only our friends come." i sighed thats good my parents came back from their vacation. "Yeah cool." he smiled big. Thats when we heard the door open. I didnt see who it was but naruto looked scared very terrified. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see someone i didnt even know myself. Thats when sasuke came next to naruto and neji pulling me towards him. This guy ive seen him somewhere but where exactly.

*Naruto's pov* I was gonna continue till i heard the door open. The figure standing there but made eye contact with me. I was beyond terrified. I saw sasuke next to me and neji pulling kiba close to him. Where in the hell are all the kids and teachers when you need them. The figure was one inch in my face. "Naruto~" Kabuto was super close. I felt sasuke's 'jealousy' temper exploding. I ducked down and sasuke punched kabuto square in the face. "Oh the duckbutt hair dude." sasuke was now beyond pissed. "Calm your shit man i just came to talk to naruto." he looked at me full of lust and got up wiping the blood. *shivers* "about what." sasuke growled at him. "Nothing special just to tell him that Naruko is back." my twin sister. (Ok loves he has a twin sister im sorry hope its not a bother) Naruko. We got seperated at age 8. I havent see her in 9 years. "Wh-what." i was shocked why is she coming back here. The place that changed our lives. Even if i am a new student ive been here since i was born but thats a different story. "When." i heard kabuto chuckle. "Tomorrow my sweet star." i ignored the comment but sasuke just hissed. Just then the bell rang. What the fuck why didnt it ring earlier. "Well see u blondie." he smirked and left. "Whos naruko." i heard sasuke say as we sat down. Before i answered the teacher came inside. "Ok listen up theres no teacher so just talk for today." lazy as always. "Well shes my twin sister." he looked confused then shocked. "WHAT." the whole class turned around. Whispers and giggles. Sasuke sat down with tinted cheeks. Cute. "Yup i forgot to tell all of you." i smiled nervously. Just then the bell ringed. Short period. Weird.

Timeskip to lunch

Me and sasuke made our way to the cafeteria. I grabbed a bowl of ramen and a milk. Sasuke grabbed his plate full of tomatoes which made me remember about today in the morning i chuckled softly. We sat with neji and kiba. Then the rest came. Choji, sai, lee, gaara, and shikamaru and etc. "Wow i still cant believe you have a twin."  sasuke said loud enough for everyone to hear they stared looking at sasu then back at me. wow nice going sasuke teme. He realized what he said cause he covered his ears. "EHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!." my poor ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello loves heres chapter 8. Thanks for reading and voting. Sorry if this story sucks more than the other one. I still hope you enjoy. Ill be continuing this part in chapter 9. Sorry if any mistakes. Goodnight my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 💖😽

Sasuke: wait finish the story
Naruto: sasu stop she needs to end it you teme
Me: yea you duck hair butt looking ass. *sticks tongue out*
Sasuke: Shut up you four eyes.
Me:*sarcastic* oh my gosh my feelings.
Naruto: your both unbelievable. Bye guys.

*Insults in the background*

😋💓💙