Chapter 3

Song: I want your bite
Singer: Chris Crocker
°°Warning°° vid is yaoi
Enjoy 💞💖
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

*Naruto's pov* I was sleeping so soundly till i heard a knock on the door. I ignored it but it just got louder. I lazily got out of bed. I open the door to find the uchiha. Looking so fucking fine. "Hey dobe why didnt you open the door sooner." he said looking pissed. I tried looking for an excuse. I got it. "Wouldn't you want to come in." i smiled nervously. "Hn fine just cause its cold but you better answer." he said coming inside taking his coat off. "So." he said turning at me. I looked everywhere except his face. I looked at him and answered. "Well for starters who knocks on someones else door at fucking 6:00 of the morning on a saturday." i said a little hint of anger. He looked at me.

"Right sorry anways today is the game so i decided that before that i want to take you out if you wa-want to." he stuttered omg he stuttered he looks soo soo cute. "Sure but this early come on." i pulled him by his shirt and dragged him upstairs to my room. "Come lay down." i said patting on the bed to the empty space. "Fine." he came and layed down. I instantly was tired so without me even knowing myself i snuggled myself next to him. I was thinking lately something sasuke said yesterday i think. He said something like, "I will tell you blah blah blah." in all honesty i felt jealous. I wasnt sure wether he was talking with someone else or me. My eyes felt heavy and fell back to sleep with the uchiha next to me.

*Sasuke's pov* Did i just stutter. Maybe he thought i was weird. In all honesty the game doesnt start till 3:00 so i just came by. I looked at my naru and i held him tighter. Keeping him close to as if someone was gonna snatch him away. I smiled to myself. This guy changed my life and made me feel all sorts of emotions. My eyes felt heavy so without me knowing i fell asleep next to my naruto. I left my phone on the counter and left an alarm at 9:00. I cuddled with him and fell into a deep sleep.
Beep-Beep-Beep.
I woke up and turned the alarm off. I shaked naruto to wake up but groaned. I chuckled. "If you dont wake up im pouring ice water all over your bed." i said he looked at me furrowed his eyebrows and got up. "Im up." he yawned and got up. I saw him grab some clothes and into the bathroom. While he did that i just grabbed my phone and layed down. After like 20 minutes he got out. "Finally is that how long you take." i asked him and he looked at me and rolled his eyes. "This doesnt happen overnight." he smiled and i laughed. "So where are we going." he asked looking amused. Im staring right into his eyes. Those blue ocean eyes. "Sasuke." he waved his hand in my face. "Huh oh sorry hmmm how about we get you something to eat." i said he smiled and my stomach churned and my knees felt weak. "Lets go." he said cheerfully taking a hold of my hand. We walked to different stores and fast foods since naruto couldnt hold back. During these 5 hours it was fun. Till it was 2:00 i didnt even pay attention to the time. "Naruto come on we need to go to kiba's." i said he nodded with those blue eyes piercing through me. We walked to the car and drove off.
Kiba's house
I knocked on the door. "Coming." i heard kiba say. "Hey naruto and sasuke." he let us in i noticed neji was here. "Hey." he said looking at us and then going back to scrolling through his phone. "Ok naruto sasuke here you go." he gave us our tickets. "How much did they cost." i asked he flinched a bit. "Heh not much but whatever." he said going to his room. He came out with an angels shirt. "Ready." he said. Us three nodded and walked out. We took kiba's car.

It was a long way but not much time like 2 hours. Kiba barely told us the game started at 4:30. Whatever. I looked over at naruto he fell asleep snoring lightly. "Sasuke tell him." kiba said looking through the mirrior. "No not until later." i answered staring at naru. "Sasuke uchiha if you dont tell him its gonna be too late now you better or i will." kiba went back to driving and concentrating. "Kiba sometimes i fall to easy when you make me do things. Fine when." i sighed in defeat. "Hmmm today theres gonna be fireworks i think they mentioned." he smiled and looked happy. Neji was asleep by now aswell. We made it to the stadium and i offered to pay to park. "10 dollars." the lady said i rolled my window fast and handed her 10 dollars. "Ok please continue over there." she pointed and kiba nodded. "Sasuke you didnt have to." he said staring at me as if saying really-bro look. I shrugged. I woke naruto up while kiba woke neji. This is gonna be my chance.

*Naruto's pov* I felt someone moving me. I slightly opened my eyes. "Come on dobe wake up." i groaned. "If you dont wake up." he came closer to my neck that i could feel his warm breath. "Ill give youa hickey." he said proudly i was beet red and got out of the car. "Sasuke dont do t-that." i said while sasuke got out of the car. I knew sasuke doesnt like me. I know maybe hes playing with my feelings since thats what always happened. Thats what happened with kabuto. But thats a different story. "Sorry but you wouldnt wake up." he chuckled slightly. It was nice noise like it was music to my ears when he chuckles or even laughs. "Come on love birds." kiba said gesturing us to hurry. We walked and looked at our tickets. We walked to where we needed. We went through those security monitors. "Alright lets go there to get our caps." neji pointed as if he knew this place by heart. "Here you go thank you." said the guy. This guy actually freaked me out cause he kept staring at me. *shivers* ew.

"Ok we have section G seats 13 through 16." kiba said we walked and found them neji next to kiba and me next to naruto. "Churros and cotton candy." i saw a guy yelled i waved my hand. "Yes." he asked. "Cotton candy please." he smiled and handed me one. "Seven cutie." he said i handed it to him and ignored the other thing he said. Why do attract these humans. Sasuke looked at me and he didnt look to happy. "Sasuke you ok." i asked he nodded and said. "What did he say to you exactly." i heard a hint of anger. "Here." i pecked his cheek and i could see he blushed a little. Cute. He smiled slightly. I saw kiba wasnt there. "Neji wheres kiba." i asked looking around. "He went to get food like always." he answered seeing the game. I just noticed it started. "Here comes the astros swings the bat and hits the ball." everyone got up. "And angels caught it perfect catch." everyone cheered me being one of them. The came and looked at the score board. Kiba was just so hyper they were winning.

After 6 hours last game
"Alright fucking angels are winning." i just chuckled at kiba with neji rolling his eyes. Sasuke looked amused. "And angels hit the ball run and running and its." everyone stayed quiet. "Homerun angels win everyone." everyone cheered sasuke looked disappointed with neji aswell. "Woohoo." i yelled i hugged kiba since me and him love the angels. "Ok everyone fireworks please move anywhere." we moved somewhere close where the players used to play. I looked at the time. 10:30. Neji and kiba sat next to eachother and me and sasuke. I havent asked kiba but i think kiba and neji are dating. Eh ill ask later. I saw sasuke looking at me. "Wanna snuggle." i asked he looked kinda shocked. I pulled his arm around me. Since it was kinda dark there was no problem. The fireworks started. Shotting everywhere. With a nice pattern. "Naruto." sasuke said taking his arm off and looking at me. "Yes teme." i answered. "Um ive liked-no i love you so much since day one and i wa-wanted t-to ask you if y-you-" i cut him off and kissed him he didnt process it correctly but he kissed back. No one could see. He kissed more harshly but full of love. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance. I teased a bit and didnt give it to him. He bit my lip softly i moaned a little. He got the chance to venture through my mouth. We both fought with our tongues and he won. He ventured through my mouth. I slightly moaned softly. We parted cause we needed air. "Naruto be my boyfriend." he asked i know i can trust him. "Yes." i hugged him the last firework went on. Everyone cheered. "That was the best game ever." kiba said. "Yeah whatever." neji replied. "Awwww come on your not mad are you." he asked putting an arm around him. "No." i heard kiba chuckle. "So you two dating." i asked. "Huh oh me and him well yeah." i wasnt so surprised it was obvious. (A/n i dont know whether you guys ship them but i kinda do. Sorry if you dont). I looked at sasuke and he looked shocked. "Why are you shocked." i asked him he cleared his throat. "Not much just i thought you two didnt get along." he said looking at both of them while we walked to the car. "Yea but we do i love him." neji said smiling while kiba pulled him closer. The parking lot was empty. Since it rained. We got into the car and drove back home.
2 hours later
"Thanks kiba neji you too." i waved away while they both smiled. "Come sasuke." i said pulling him inside after i opened the door. I closed the door. "Wanna spend the night." i asked he smiled and picked me up bride style. I know i was blushing. Redder than ever. He layed me down and he layed down next to me. "Hold on let me change. Here you can use this. It fits me big." i said handing him the clothes. We changed and went back to sleep. "Naru i love you so much." i snuggled closer. "Me too sasu." he kissed my cheek and i smiled. Nothing wrong can happen right? Just then we both fell asleep cuddling close to eachother. What can go wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys im sooooo sorry but here you go chapter 3 i think i dont know hope you enjoy. Sorry if any mistakes. Next chapter will be about neji x kiba. Cause well why not. 😊. Anyways ill try updating sooner than taking forever. So i love you my lovely ❄. Jana!!!! 😽💞