Chapter 13

Warning: This is a chapter of self harm. Depression. Enjoy. Song not mine obviously nor images. Note at the end like always. Bye loves. 💓😽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Naruto's pov* Ignoring sasuke the whole day yesterday was very difficult. Everytime i moved somewhere or even whispered his eyes pierced through my soul. I felt bad but it was for the best. Now im here in 3rd period trying hard not to listen to sasuke or even glance at him. I had my earphones so i connected them and stuck both earphones on each ear. Since Mr.Asuna doesnt care as long as we get our work done. I started to listen to my favorite song. Silent scream. (Guys sorry but i love this song it explains my life story anyways back to the story) I started to draw anything that came to mind. Thats when i saw sasuke walk past me and sat next to sakuhoe. He started to................flirt. I see that he got over me. Hum shouldve known he just used me. I tried hard to suck in my tears. I tried soo hard not to let my tears fall. But then sasuke put an arm around sakuhoe and smile, while sakuhoe blushed. I raised my hand. "Yes naruto." i got up. "Can i be excused." Mr.Asuna saw me and nodded. In all honesty Mr.Asuna and Ms.Tsunade. were the only ones that knew i was gay. I ran to the bathroom. I locked myself to a restroom stall. And sobbed. I sobbed quietly. How could he do this? I thought he loved me. Why does love hurt? I heard someone come in so i stayed quiet. "Naruto you here." wow out of all people. Sasuke.

*Sasuke's pov* I couldnt stand being away from my naru. He even said he hated me and i still dont know why. I saw he ran out to the bathroom. My stupid lust took over. "I got to go." sakura turned to me and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why." she asked glaring at me. "Why else to go after my only love." i glared back she flinched and i shook her arm off. I ran after naruto and saw he went into the restroom. I went in aswell. I heard sobs. But then they stopped. "Naruto you in here." i looked under each stall and found him in the biggest one. "Naruto please open the stall." i knocked lightly on the door. "N-no go aw-away i dont want to see you." he broke down in the last part. It hurt me. "Go to sa-sakuhoe sh-shes the one yo-you lo-love." i slightly smiled when he said sakuhoe. Besides that i went in the other stall next to him and jumped to the one he was in. He looked at me shocked. He got up and tried to get out. I grabbed him by the waist. Bad mistake cause he punched hard enough to make me stumble. He opened the door and walked out. I got back to reality and ran after him. Since the bell rang and he was walking to fourth. (Ok for the bell thing ill just write down in their pov's when the bell does ring.) i ran even faster and grabbed him by his arm. He struggled to get out my grip but no use im way stronger. I pulled him out in front of the school gates. I ignored everone. I let go of him and saw him staright into the red puffy eyes. Not the same blue. As if the ocean was drying up. "Naruto whats wrong why do you hate me? Why are you ignoring me? Why are you cry-" he cut me off. "WHAT YOUR ASKING WHY IM CRYING. YOU LITERALLY WENT TO THAT BITCH AND ACTED FLIRTY AND SHIT FUCK YOU." he broke down again. I regret doing that i really do. I dont know what happened to me. "Naruto im sorry im soo sorry i felt alone but i couldnt go to you. Cause you hated me and i still dont know why." i tried touching his cheek but he smacked my hand away. "I dont hate you but its better if i stay aw-away f-from you so you d-dont get humi-humiliated like me." he looked up at me. That once bright ocean was gone.

*Naruto's pov* I was still crying. I love sasuke i cant live without him. Im sooo depressed i cant explain. I cant even be without him. It hurts. It hurts soo much that i cant even look at him. "Naruto i dont care your soooo important to me that i dont care about my popularity even if i do have some. Naruto i fucking love you that words cant explain." he stroked my cheek lightly. I turned away. "Sas-sasuke i ca-cant deal with us." i sobbed hard. I hate this. I hate myself. I cried and cried. Why cant i be happy? I wanna die. I wanted to run but i couldnt move. "Naruto come here." i hesitated at first but i did. He pulled me in into a big hug and stroked my hair. I love him. "I love you too." i looked up. "You said it out loud." he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Awww if it isnt the fag." i pushed away and saw the one and only sakuhoe. "Look fag why cant you leave my sasuke alone." i was so done i literally yelled. "SAKURA WHY? HUH WHY ME? WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE ME? CANT YOU SEE IM DYING. IM KILLING MYSELF WITH MY OWN SADNESS. I CANT DEAL WITH THIS LIFE. I DONT HAVE PARENTS AND I CANT BE HAPPY CAUSE YOUR ALWAYS RUINING IT. WHY SAKURA." i broke down sobbing. The birds stopped chirping. The sun disappeared and the bell rang. "Why its because fags like you disgust me." those words were the ones that scared me. My whole world stopped and i just stood shocked. I looked up. I saw sasuke look at her glaring harshly. Im done. I smiled while crying. "Your right i should kill myself." i chuckled and it also went away. I ran home as fast as i could. The rain that started to pour and me crying with it. I made it home, i unlocked the door and locked it, i went upstairs into my room. I sat down and started to cry. I pulled my hair and crying. It just didnt stop. I heard my phone buzzing. I ignored it. I knew what i had to do. I went into my bathroom and locked the door. I filled the tub with warm water. I looked at myself at the mirror and cried. I grabbed my razor from my cabinet that i used to cut boards and paper. I went into the tub with all my clothes on. Without hesitation i slowly passed the sharp object on my wrist and felt nothing but numbness. I worked on my other one. Same feeling. I heard my downstairs door. I heard my name. I saw someone come into the  bathroom. I didnt hear anything but..."NARUTO." that voice hmph sasuke. I smiled. And saw and heard nothing but the darkness and the silent screams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuck. Ok i finished chapter 12 i think. Yeah. Also about naruko i think ill have her move back cause of a job offer i forget i even have her in this story. 😕😅Anyways i hope you enjoyed. Sorry if its too sad. Also sorry if any mistakes. Ill update tomorrow. Thank you to you all. Have a great night my lovely peeps. And yess it is longer yayyayay. Also any questions just ask. Bye my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 💓😽

*Eveyone crying*
Me: wow 😅