Chapter 18

I love Melanie martinez songs their amazing enjoy loves. °°Disclaimer°° Naruto series isnt mine cause i ship sasunaru all the way lol. All images and youtube videos to rightful owners. Note at the end 😆😽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sasuke's pov* Fuck why cant the clock go any faster. I looked at the clock 3.....2.....1..... Ring already.

Ring-ring-ring

My prayers have been answered i got my shit and went over to my baby who has finished talking to his bff. Ugh im kinda jealous i gotta admit their closer than me and kiba were before. But im jealous cause of the fact hes close to my baby. "Bye kiba." he looked at me. "Hey sasu." he quickly pecked my cheek. "Hey babe. So can you tell me the rest of the story." he glanced at me. "Sure at the park or my house." he asked i thought about it. If we go to the park there will be shitty people walking and at his house we cuddle and talk. "Your house." he smiled. "Naruto my sweet potato." i saw naru almost falling. "Whoa....ack....cant..........
breathe.....naruko." these two are just soo alike. I chuckled to myself. Cute.

*Naruto's pov* This girl will be the cause of my death. Wait. Did she call me a sweet potato. I glared at her. "What?." she asked sooo innocently. "Im.not.food." i growled. She looked at me like if it didnt affect her. "Sooo you are to me so final." i was pouting at that point. I heard her laugh. "Sorry naruto here." she picked me up and hugged me. "Sorry." i smiled. Always works. "Well naruto im off have fun you two." i blushed redder than sasuke's beloved tomatoes. "We will~" really sasuke i blushed even harder. Is that possible? "Ok lets go baby." he took my hand and we started to walk. Hand in hand. Looks of disgust was what i detected but i didnt care. "Hey fag." really of all the people. "What." i said rather harshly cause i saw her flinch. And who am i talking about? Yes the one and only sakuhoe everyone applause. "Look what your slutty sister did." she showed me her wrist badly bruised but that i didnt care about. She just insulted my sister. I let go of Sasuke's hand and walked over her. "Look here fa-" i slapped across her face. "No you look here you fucking hoe i dont care what she did to you cause you deserve it always being a bully and hurting everyone. I dont understand why but im tired of it." with that i left the tear stained girl standing there and took sasuke's hand. We made it to my house so i unlocked the door and we both walked in. I locked the door and went upstairs with sasuke following. "Imma change." he nodded and grabbed my clothes. Putting a black veil shirt with some loose sweatpants that i had to tie around my waist. When i came out i saw sasuke change aswell. I leaned on the bathroom door's side. "So when did you sneak clothes into your bag." he looked scared. "Waah...naruto....dont scare me like that and well a few days ago." i was super confused. "Why?" he looked at me and smiled. "Whenever i dont want to be near my brother at home." i was super confused by then, he didnt tell me he had a brother. "Oh right i didnt tell you i have an older brother whose name is itachi." i hummed in response. "So why dont you wanna be there." he looked away. "Because..........he brings his boyfriend deidara and it gets weirder." i practically laughed i knew what he meant. "Oh ha ha." he got up and picked me up carried me downstairs and placed me on the couch. I saw him grab a blanket and placed it on the both of us. I snuggled closer. "Ok tell me." i sighed and smiled. "Ok. So after they took my sister i got adopted about 3 months later i think."

-Flashback-
"Meet your new parents naruto." a now 9 year old blonde looked up. A women and a man. Looked very sweet. "Come on honey." she carried naruto and they all walked to the car. The whole family was perfect not until a dreadful night. "YOU STUPID WHORE." yelled the father from the kitchen. Naruto was awoken so he went downstairs but saw a whole mess in the living room. He stayed all the way on top of the stairs hearing everything. The tears threatning to fall. "YOUR HERE BUT THEN COME BACK WITH SEX MARKS YOU FUCKING SLUT." the father punched the poor defenseless woman onto the floor. The woman got up. "JUN I FUCKING TOLD YOU I GOT BURNED WHILE WORKING AT THE CAFE." the mother whose name is Aimi. "And would you keep it down naruto is sleeping idiot." Aimi was walking upstairs when Jun suddenly pulled her hair harshly making her fall. All of a sudden he saw naruto and started to walk towards him. Naruto was crying by now, he quickly went into his room locking the door. "DAMN BRAT OPEN THE DOO-" everything was silent until he heard glass shattering and then a knock. "Naruto dear open the door." naruto slowly got up and unlocked the door. Seeing Jun on the floor knocked out cold and broken a vase. "Sweetheart grab some clothes and put them in that suitcase fast." naruto nodded quickly. Out of no where naruto heard a yell. "Where are you damn brat." he was too late he couldnt lock the door. He went under his bed to see his adoptive mother Aimi bleeding on the floor. He was crying silently. "GET OUT FROM THERE." yelled his drunk/adoptive father Jun. "N-no leave me a-alone." he stuttered out. "Tsk im not dealing with this brat." naruto heard Jun say. He saw his father pick up his mother and throw her into the room and locking the door. Naruto quietly got out of under the bed and walked over to the room only to be grabbed and pulled down to the floor. "Huh think you can escape me shitty ass." Jun kept kicking naruto until naruto felt or heard anything. "Oi wake up." Jun said but naruto couldnt even breathe. "Whatever." naruto heard his father go downstairs. Naruto didnt hear or see anything. And let himself be dozed into the darkness.

*Sasuke's pov* I heard naruto snoring when he said he didnt feel anything but feeling numb and falling asleep on the floor. Naruto had a pretty harsh life but im super curious in why hes kinda distant i just noticed that too. I smiled to myself i kissed my angel on his forehead slowly going under his shirt. I lifted it up a little seeing that the bruises were still visible. "Mm....sasuke..." i heard him groan. I got myself comfortable on the couch but i couldnt so i took the blanket off and picked up naruto. I carried him upstairs receiving a cute snuggle and smile. I placed him on the bed and layed next to him. I mean i didnt even notice the time. I checked the time one more time. 12:00 am what the fu- oh wait wrong watch i need to fix this one i checked the other one. Its 8:00 pm hn. I hugged my baby angel closer and kissed his cheek. Falling into a deep sleep and hearing the cute snores of my sunshine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello loves yes i updated late im super sorry but for these next few chapters im trying extra harder. Im sorry if any mistakes. Yes naruto's past life will continue. Ill update soon i swear. Lets just say ive had some chores to do. Besides my pointless life i hope you do enjoy my chapters also thanks to everyone for the 1k+ reads on my other story and i think 600+ reads on this one. Sorry if any mistakes. Have a great night or day. I love you all my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 💓💯😽

Sasuke: these are short

Me: your short *rolled eyes*

Sasuke: what did you say four eyes *gets up.*

Me: you heard *gets up too*

Naruko: dont provoke her you went to the hospital not long ago.

Naruto: yup you did

Sasuke: not this time *swings*

Me: *blocks* that does it.

*fighting*

Naruko: im not driving

Naruto: *rolls eyes* byee peeps 😅😽