Chapter 11

*Naruto's pov* There stood Kabuto with someone else i didnt recognize. "Hey blondie." he smirked. I was too shocked to say anything. "Ka-kabuto what are you doing here." i stepped outside and closed the door. That way sasuke doesnt get possessive. "Well i want you to go out with me. I still love you with all my heart." he looked at me with caring eyes the way he did years ago. "Kabuto its over. Its done. Get over me. I dont wanna go out with you." i know sasuke got two chances but i love him more than i did with kabuto. "I knew you would say that but i really do love you." he came up to me and caresses my cheek. Making me blush at the touch. "Kabuto you know im with sasuke please leave." i moved away ready to leave but the door opened revealing the one and only. Sasuke.

*Sasuke's pov* Naruto is taking long should i go check on him? Thats when the door closed. "Sasuke is it, you should go just in case." said naruko. Shes really sweet but scary at the same time. I nodded i did need to go. I went over and opened the door. To see my angel blushing and kabuto putting his hand down. And this other guy i didnt recognize. "Come on naru." i grabbed his arm and pulled him inside closing the door to a smirking kabuto. That guy looked kinda of familiar like ive see him somewhere. "Naru what happened." he looked lost more like spaced out. "Huh oh um nothing he just talked to me." i wasnt buying that not at all. "Naru tell me." i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine thats when he spoke. "He just stroked my cheek and said he still loved me." all i felt was jealousy and anger. That son of a bitch dares to touch my naru. "Sasuke calm down atleast he didnt go as far as kissing him." thats when i heard naruko say to me. Thats true. "Naru just be careful next time." he nodded. "Ok guys i love you but its 8:00 we should sleep." we both nodded and went upstairs. "Ill change in the bathroom." i told naru hes still nervous around me which i love. "Ok ill change here." he smiled at me. I went into the bathroom changing into my sleeping clothes. I finished so i went out and found my naru sleeping soundly. I went over to his side and layed down. Turning off the light. I grabbed his waist and snuggled close to him. "I love you." i kissed his neck and fell asleep.

-Next day-

*Naruto's pov* I woke up to a sudden chill. I looked at the time ughh. 6:30 early. I sat up and saw sasuke next to me. I smiled. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and got into the shower. I turned on the water to a warm temperature and got in. I relaxed in it. I got out fully clothed and sat on the bed. I saw sasuke move. I got up and whispered in his ear. "Sasuke the tomatos flew out the window." i moved away and he shot up with the sudden thump. Opps forgot about my hand. "Owww naru." i just laughed. "S-sorry ahahhaha." this teme. He got up and got ready aswell. I went downstairs to be greeted by my sister. "Hey naruto i made breakfast enjoy." she smiled and i smiled back. Just then sasuke came and sat next to me. "Morning babe morning naruko thanks for the food." he wrapped an arm around my waist. We ate for 10 minutes just then it was 7:00. Wow time goes fast. "Ok lets go." naruko said getting up and placing the dishes in the sink.

Timeskip to school

We arrived at school and we walked into the gates. Glares everywhere. A bunch of girls staring at me in disgust. I looked over to sasuke and naruko dark aura. Siblings. I chuckled in my head. Just then sakura and her group came to my face. "Look naruto i will have sasuke and you could go kill yourself, your worthless, pathetic, and a fag." she whispered in my ear and naruko asked. "So what are saying to him slut." sakura gulped. "Just saying hi," she giggled. I mean shes right .maybe i should i mean who would miss me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello loves i finished chapter 11. Im kinda running out of ideas im sooooo sorry if this sucks. 😳🙏. I love you all have a great night. 😽. Ill try updating tomorrow. Any ideas dont hesitate to tell me. 😊. Sorry if any mistakes. Also sorry for the short chapter. And im sorry for this boring chapter. 💓
Bye my lovely sno-

Sasuke: Borinngggg
Me: I know
Sasuke: Wait no fighting
*everyone shocked*
Me: yup bye my lovely snowflakes ❄✨

Everyone still schocked

😅😳✨