Chapter 19

Great song anyways the video and the image are not mine all to rightful owners. °°Disclaimer°° Naruto is not mine.and characters are not mine. Also there will be some triggering things i think well i just warned. Enjoy. Note at the end like always. 😘💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naruto's pov* I woke up slowly like always. I see the time. 7:30 am finally i did- oh my fuck we have 20 minutes. "SASUKE WAKE UP." he shot up quickly. "What is it." he asked groggily. "We have 20 minutes come shower with me its faster." he looked shocked and we both hurried to the restroom. We came out 10 minutes later which is a relief. But that pervert sasuke. "You ready." he nodded. I grabbed my bag and we both dashed downstairs. I grabbed my keys and locked the door. We ran to school as fast as we could. "WAIT DONT CLOSE THE GATES." i yelled. "Dont worry i wont." i looked up. Kiba. "Hey kiba." we hugged. "Sorry were late." i said to kiba with a nervous smile. "No worries you have 2 minutes you two." me and sasuke looked at eachother and ran to our homeroom. Just at the moment we walked in the bell rang. We both sighed and went to sit down. "Ok class..." i just stared out the window. Thats when i noticed someone. I looked closer. I couldnt believe who it was. Oh no.

*Sasuke's pov* I really didnt care about this whole class thing i looked over at naru and he looked worried. He looked pale. "Ok class homework will be on the board copy it and leave when the bell rings." i quickly copied the board and walked towards naruto. "Hey baby." i put a hand on his shoulders and he flinched. "Naru come on snap out of it." he looked at me and just smiled. "Hehe sorry lets go." i grabbed his wrist and pushed him softly into an empty room. "Whats wrong." he looked scared and out of no where he began crying. I hugged him and he sobbed into my chest. "Shhh its ok come on we cant miss classes." he nodded and i wiped the tears he still had. We walked into first period where a group of girls walked in. And walked towards us. "Hey fag." i just rolled my eyes. "What do you want." i growled. "Oh nothing but i heard that naruto here is the reason his parents died and also that he was a slut back in his other school. They said he cheated on every guy he went out with be careful sasuke." all the girls just left with a sassy walk and a look of disgust. "Naruto are you okay." he looked at me and smiled. "Yes im fine dont worry." i nodded. No i wouldnt believe it. But what if its true? What if naruto is like that? What if he does leave me? "Sasuke." i looked up. "Yeah." the teacher whose name i didnt even remember looked at me. "Answer this question." i looked at him as if i was paying attention. Wait when did he walk in. "Um the answer is i dont know. Sorry." he rolled his eyes. Well sorry if im not paying attention. I looked at naruto and he looked worried. Should i ask him?

*Sakura's pov* "That was a good lie sakura." ino said. I looked at her. "Ino dear it wasnt its true i heard it from somewhere. Saying he would sleep with whoever and cheat on his current dates." they all looked shocked. "U-um sak-sakura isnt it be-better if you dont ruin naru-naruto." hinata of course the one that never messes with him. "Look hinata i really dont care just butt off somewhere else." she looked at me with hatred. Thats at first. "Whatever." she got up and left with a group of boys. "Hmm isnt that sasuke's friends." they all nodded. "Yup cute huh." tenten said. All the boys just hugged hinata as if she was an old friend. "Anyways all that is true. And ill ruin naruto or until he kills himself. Its just perfect." we all laughed.

Timeskip to lunch

*Naruto's pov* Half of what sakura said is true. I dont deny that for sure but its not like i wanted to do it. "Hey naruto." i looked up. "Kiba." we both hugged and walked to the lunch table. I sat next to sasuke and kiba with neji. Shikamaru next to choji. Gaara and lee. And the rest running around and talking. (And no choji and shika are not together sorry) i then saw sasuke into a deep thought. "Hey sasuke you ok." i tried touching his shoulder but he just got up. "Imma get lunch." he walked away. Dont tell me he believed that one lie. "Kiba can i talk to you." he looked at me and nodded. "Ill give him back Neji dont worry." he nodded. We walked up to the roof. "Kiba i think sasuke doesnt want to talk to me." he look confused. "Why you two are together." i sat down and he did aswell. "Sakura told something personal." he looked at me and smiled. "Look naruto you can tell me ok." i nodded. "She told sasuke that i would sleep with anyone and that i would cheat on my mate." i continued. "The lie is that i would never cheat on my mate but the other isnt." he looked shocked but stayed where he was. "Its not that i wanted to i was forced to."