Chapter 7

2:00 Am walking towards who knows where
~~~~~~~
*Sasuke's pov* I dont know where am i going or what im doing but for some reason my body does. I stopped in front of a house. Guessing from the looks its my baby's house. I knocked. No one answered i knocked again only harder. I hear someone walking towards the door. "What do you- wait sasuke what the hell its 2 of the morning." he was pissed but thats what makes him so cute. "Naruuuu~ let me *hiccup* in yeaahh~ baby~" i saw my naru blush that i wanted to devour him. I saw him close the door and lock it. Crossing his arms and pouting. Wonder whats gonna happen.

*Naruto's pov* This idiot. Waking me up this early. "Sasu what." i sat down next to him. The next thing i know im pinned on the couch. "Lets have some fun naru~~" i instiantly tried to get off but of course sasuke's strength is incredible. "Your drunk arent you." not only is this idiot acting like well an idiot he smells really bad. Wait idea. "Sasu baby if u want me come get me~" i used up all my strength and ran upstairs into the bathroom. "Naru ill get u *hiccup* and watch for a payback." i heard him come near. I held the door so he wouldnt come in. "Come on baby~ let go so *hiccup* we can have some fun." i let go of the door only to make sasuke stumble and fall into the tub. I quickly turned on the cold water. He was so shocked and i think i saw him shiver. "Sober up ill have clothes for you on the bed then meet me downstairs ill make coffee." i heard him pout. I giggled and closed the bathroom door. I got the clothes and layed them down. I went to grab two cups and passed some hot water on them. Thats when i heard sasuke yell. "NARU DONT TURN ON THE WATER FROM DOWN THERE I GOT ALL BURNED." i just burst out laughing. I made the two cups of coffee and put them on the table. I saw sasuke come downstairs. "Your so mean." he said looking away. "Just drink." i handed the coffee to him and he drank it slowly. "Why were you drunk." i asked curiously. "Well some of my friends wanted to go out to drink i was declining but they kept pushing me the next thing i know im here." he shrugged and drank his coffee. "So you decided to wake me up this early to fuck." my hair covering my eyes. I yelled. "STUPID TEME." since he was sobering up he had a huge headache. "Ahh naru dont i have a huge headache." he rubbed his head. "Well too bad tomorrows school so u going like that like it or not." he pouted some more. "Well u can sleep with me." he quickly placed the cup in the sink and followed me to my room. I got on my bed and layed down with sasuke laying beside me. He grabbed my waist and held me close. I snuggled to the warmth of his chest. "Baka." i whispered. I didnt hear anything cause all i heard were soft snores. Cute teme. I got closer and got comfortable and falling into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the early update but i forget. Sorry for the short chapter its just i have so many things to do. But i still hope u enjoy. Ill try updating tomorrow or the day after. So sorry for the crappy chapters. Sorry if any mistakes. Love u all my lovely ❄. Goodnight. Or idk. 😋💖