Chapter 1- Meet Zania

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my body. I didn't like much of what I saw. I had 42 double F breast, a big ole booty, a flat stomach, long black hair from finally going natural at the age of 13, and I have chocolate brown skin. I the daughter of Alpha Maurice and I started my own business, became a freaking billionaire but I still couldn't fit into what the society thinks of as beautiful. You see I'm what you call thick, plus sized, or curvy but all that is not what the skinny stuck up people think, they think quite different from that. I finally stop examining myself and looked at the clock, its 6:30 I have to hurry up and get ready for the L.A. Charity Ball. I walked out the bathroom to my closet and chose a long purple dress with some rhinestone stones all over it and my black heels. After I put on my matching purple pantie set and the dress and shoes I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair and curl it so it my hair can stay down the way I wanted. I grabbed my clutch, phone, and keys and I was out. I walked out to my parking lot. I decided on driving my 2014 CTS Sport Wagon. I got in and got ready for my hour long ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1HOURLATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrived at the Marriot of L.A. I walked in and one of the bell boys showed me to the room the ball was being held in. Once I got in a cute white man led me to my seat after he asked if a had a date/partner for the ball and I sadly replied no, then he led me to sit with all the other singles.

I have been siting here for 30 minutes now and there is this little white boy that keeps trying to feel on me and all but I not really feeling him, like I love my white chocolate but this one is rubbing the wrong way. I think his name is Drew, asked if I would go on a date with him sometime. I really didn't know how to answer but then there was this amazing smell of mint and man which caused my wolf to go crazy.

MATE! MATE! MATE! My wolf Zakia was about to blow my brains out with all her screaming. I turned towards the door and saw the sexiest man alive, this caused Zakia to go to 100 like dang how can you be so sexy. I think I must of been starring to long because Drew started calling my name and Mr.Sexyface to start walking towards us. OH MY GOODNESS!

A/N: I know it sucks so far but guys thanks for reading just stick with me it'll get better I promise

Zania On The Side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-