Chapter 2-Alpha Nate

Being an Alpha is something. I pull all the bitches I ain't being coincided cause it's true but these bitches know I ain't the one to be catching feelings for they all just a quick fuck. All of my pack knows not to mess with me because there will be severe punishment.

I remeber how my parents sat me down and said son it's time to grow up when are you going to settle down. They decided to tell me this after the pack slut Tinsley just gave me head, well damn! Ever since my parents said that it has been 2 years since I messed around.

My wolf,Davian, tells me everyday MATE,MATE,MATE. MATE IS CLOSE.

He keeps saying so but I just can't find her. Today I have to go to a charity ball just because I'm an alpha doesn't mean I don't work a real job also. I was getting dressed while thinking of my crappy situation. I'm 35 years old and I don't have my mate. You see when I turn 38 years old I'm supposed to be mated already but I'm not and time is catching up to me. I put on my black tuxe and purple tie, then I was on my way to the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1HOURLATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally made it to the ball. I walked in and the smell of love,mint,happiness, and sweet cherries hit me. Davian went ballistic MATE! MATE! MATE IS HERE!

Davian was seriously going to caus eme some ear and brain damage. I went into the room and I made eye contact with the prettiest balck girl ever. Scratch that she was the most beautiful girrl in the world. She had a light brown complexion, long brown-black hair, right amount of curves, and like damn God must have took his precious time making this beauty. She looked up at me and the prettiest dark brown eyes looked at me she didn't say anything but she stared at me well I was staring at her aswell. A guy touched her and caught her attention. Wait a second another man is touching my mate! What the hell. I stormed towards her only to find the guy trying to touch all on her while she was trying to remove her self from his being.

This guy is really ticking me off. I growled. I was really getting angry because all he did was look up at me and kept right on messing with my babe. My sexy she-wolf looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Sir, if you don't remove your hands from my girl, I will surely have the right to hurt you." , I said through clenched teeth. The dude looked scared but tried to mask his feelings but it was a little to late. He decided to speak up after doing some complicating for a full minute, he said, "My bad dude but she didn't tell me anything about her having a amn. your a lucky guy!."

My mate replied with so much attitude, "Well, Drew you would have known that I wasn't for you if you would have asked except of touching all up on me.". Damn her voice is like sweet thick honey and tangy pineapples. She's too sexy

A/N: I finally found out how to post pictures but I know it was short but not that eventful but I might update this Saturday I already have a plan for how the story might go from here. Thank yall so much for reading so comment what I need to fix

Nate On The Side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-