Chapter 3- Mmmm Mmmm Yeah

When I saw her waking down the street

She looked so fine

I just had to speak

I asked her name

But she turned away

As she walked

All that I could say

Mmm mmm Yeah yeah

Mmm mmm Yeah yeah

Nate's POV

Damn this girl is testing me, like how can she be so fine and that little boy DREW still trying to talk to her like don't he get that this sexy piece of brown sugar is mines.

This Drew character is really pissing me and my wolf off. "Hey, you know you never told me your name?" Mmm that sweet voice of her is really getting to me. "Yea I know. What's your name." That's not fair cuz I asked you first." " I guess we just are not going to know each oither's name." she rolled her eyes. I just groweled I don't do well with eye rolling and disrespect. " Whatever." She looked down at her phone because it was flashing. " I have to go." She got up and left I wonder why she left and she left her phone too. I'm not the nosey type but she better not be talking to some dude. My wolf whimpered and I looked up to see my Sweet Brown Sugar talking to this big,bald white man.

Grrr why is she talking to him- Davien asked.

I was thinking this too until I caught her hug him. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HUGGING THAT FAT BASTARD!!

The lights went down and she walked up the stage. Ummm she is so lucky that the light went out or I would of whooped that bastards ass and then drag her into a random room and fuck her good so she know who she belongs too. The annoucer came on
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I present to you Miss. Zania Perandre the creater and owner of Perandre."

Oh so that's what her name is Zania umm just perfect like she is.

Zania walked up and started her speech.
"Good evening yall."

I heard some men whistling when she walked up but you know what I can't even be mad because she changed out of her purple dress into a pink high-lo skirt, white tank top, and a black blazer. Oh I almost forgot she changed into the sexiest pair of warrior black wedges and put her hair in a bun. Like damn, she changed so fast and if she looked this good in clothes she has to look better when she's under me. Umm let me stop these dirty thoughts and listen to what she has to say.

"I hope you guys are having a good evening because we have alot planned to do to night. Well guys I'm Zania and I'm the creater of Perandre and now I'm creating a non-profit organization to support women who are struggling and also an orgaanization for helpless children. I would like achieve the goal of crezating these orginaztions, I'm not asking for money but what I'm asking for is an archetict, so if you know someone who can build this for me please contact me my number and email is on the pamphelt that you were given when you walked in. Thank you and you may proceed with your evening."

Oh so Zania is looking for an archetict I know just the guy for her,me! Let the fun begin.

Zania came back and sat beside me,before ole boy Drew could say anything because he looked bout ready to say something I looked at Zania and said " I guess I found out your name."

"I guess you did. So are you going to tell me your name now?"

"I don't think so but if you go out with me for dinner I might."

"Ugh, whatever but on one condition you ahve to find me and archetict. Ok?"

"Sure I already have one for you."

She handed me her phone and I put myself in as Big Papi and handed it back to her. I gave her my phone and put her name as Brown Sugar then gave it to her to put in her number. I guess she saw the name I gave her becuase she gave a small smile and rolled her eyes. I wasn't even mad that she rolled her eyes because that small smile was worth it.

Guess what I just realized I have a date with Zania my sexy mate.

A/N: Ok guys did you enjoy the chapter. If you did or didn't please comment what I need to improve abc what you did like.
Nathan on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-