Chapter 4- Swimsuits and Suprise

Zania POV-

I finally got out of the shower. I went to my dresser and got my matching hot pink sports bra and boy shorts. I was getting ready for bed when my phone started ringing: What's up it's been a minute since you kicked it you've been caught up with dem bitches I don't get it your a star love

Who could be calling me at this time. The caller ID said Big Papi, my lord I need to change this.  I pushed the answer button.

" Hello"

His sexy, husky voice replied " Hey babe, I just wanted to know that you got home safe."

"Awwww your too sweet, but I'm home safe."

"Yes I can hear so I guess goodnight. Don't forget to sleep tight and dream about me and this big ass boner I have jsut talkin to you."

OMG this man is freakin crazy

" Goodnight sir."

I quickly hung up so I didn't have to hear anymore of his filthy comments that get my panties soaking.

I have to go to bed I have this feeling something is going to happen.

I woke up with a pair of strong cream arms wrapped around me. How did these arms get here, I looked up to see who the arms belonged to. It turned out no other than Mr. Sexyface ummm he look so freakin sexy. I could just like him lick a White Chocolate candy bar.

" Damn girl, I know I'm sexy and alll but you don't need to stare so hard."

How could he see me staring with his eyes closed.

" Zania, I didn't see you. I could feel the holes you were buring into me."

How did he know I was thinking that?

He opened his eyes and looked at me, I just turned away embarrassed that he caught me.

I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

" You not going to wait for me?"

Oh Lord, please help me cause I'm feelin to sin if I see his body naked.

I just ignored him and got in the shower he came in and took his white wife beater off, he then took his basketball shorts off. I really couldn't help myself from staring. The only thing he had left to take off was his boxers. Mr.Sexyface placed his hands on the hem of his boxers and started pulling them down...

Shut it down down down you would shut it down down down you be the baddest girl around round round and they notice they notice you would shut it down down down you would shut it down down down you be the baddest girl around round round and they notice they notice you would shut it, hey oh these girls aint got nothing on you, nothing on you

UGH who just had to mess up my dream when it was at the best part. With my eyes closed I answered the phone.

" Hello. Who is this?"

" Hey sis, it's Grace. Why do you sound like your still sleep?"

" It's becuase I WAS sleep. Now do you want to tell me why your calling me at this time."

"Girl I know you not sleep and it's 12:59 P.M. Anyways I called you because you know how me and Haden are having that pool party? I knew you wouldn't have bought a swim suit yet so hurry up and get a swim suit and be at my house at 3 ok, alright now bye."

That girl just hung up on me and she didn't give me the time to even reply to anyhting that she said.

Well since it's 1:02 P.M. now I'll jsut go and take a shower and go to the mall with Johnathon.