Sex on the Beach (Sneak Peek)

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile but I'm planning on updating maybe this Friday or Saturday. If do not update any of those days you might get the update either next Friday or Saturday. Ok so here is just a sneak peek.

Zania's POV

I was chained,tied, and hooked up in his room. Well the secret room inside his bedroom to be exact. I believe this is his sex room. There is so many whips, handcuffs, and way too many naughty things for me to tell you about. I remember him telling me once that he always had a dream of tying a girl up and fucking her senseless all until her thick chocolate legs melt right on top of his dick. His words not mines.

Nate is across the room, I see him searching; but I don't know for what. He turns.

"Are you ok up there?"

I couldn't speak nor move so I just looked at him. I could have mind linked him but I don't feel like speaking to him. The man is using me as a toy but I agreed to it. What a great way to lose my virginity,right (note sarcasm).

I guess he realized I was fine because he left the room for only like 10 seconds and returned in nothing but his sexy tight blue boxers. Damn.

Zakia: UMMMM must have mate

Zania: Trick how you thinking about mating when we as in I am tied up!

Zakia:Very yummy!

"You may have blocked me but I hear your wolf loud and clear." Nate informed me.

"Since she wants me so bad I'm about to give her just what she wants."

Nate then dropped his boxers to reveal...

A/N: I hope y'all like this little preview but comment if this would make a good chapter. BTW this story is dedicated to cash21money for keeping my news feed poppin and for giving me encouragement. Thanks so much

-