Chapter 12- All The Right Moves

A/N: OK hey guys. I know that the lst update sucked but I was having alot of testing and a horrible week. I hope this update makesd up for my sucky update. Since I'm out of school now for summer break I will be updating more frequently. I hope you guys enjoy this update. - Zita

Zania's POV

I'm already awake and its almost time to go I might as well just start getting ready for Nathan.

I walked to into my closet looking for what to wear for our casual meeting. I decided on my jean short shorts, a black lace see through shirt, and my black sandals with gold on it. I went to take a shower and did my hair down in loose curls.

I walked into Greyson's room to see he was waking up. I went and chose his outfit for him. I bathe him and dressed him in his outfit of the day which consisted some khaki shorts, a blue polo, and his Sperrys. After I finished dressing him I combed out his curls so they wouldn't be nappy. Once I finished with him we went downstairs where Greyson was to decide what he wants for breakfast.

"Grey, do you know what you want yet?"

"Ummm, I want chocolate pancakes." he stated with the cutest smile

I bent down and pinched his cheeks "Of course, Darling."

I looked at the time to see it is only 8:38 A.M. and I had enough time to make the pancakes.

I grabbed the coco powder the pancake mix and got to work. While I was making the pancakes Greyson was in the living room watching Super Why.

By the time Super Why was finished I was done with the pancakes and I had to do was plate them.

When we were done with the pancakes it was 9:21 A.M. and I had to do was wash the dishes and save Bridget the left over pancakes.
************************************************************************
Nate's POV

I didn't want to leave her bed but I had a meeting today at 7 in the morning then I was free for the whole day.

I need to do something special for Zania but then there's Greyson and I can't leave him out. Zania would be pretty pissed if I did.

I knew just the person to call to help me with my situation.

"Hello. Hey Patrick, can you help me with something?"

"Yea. What's up bro?"

"Well I know you take Cira on a lot of picnics. I kind of need help. I'm taking this girl on a picnic but I have no idea where to go an how to set it up. She also has a toddler and I said she could bring the kid along. Do you have any idea?"

"Yeah have ideas. I'll pack you a picnic basket but take her to a park so the kid has something to do while y'all do you. Let me rephrase that , while she does you."

Pat is so corny.

"Thanks bro."

"Anytime, but who's the girl."

"I can't tell you that now but you will find out soon."

"Alright bye dude. Cira just got out the shower. You know what that means?"

Gross! Let me get to this meeting and then spend time with my baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally 10:00 A.M. and this meeting is officially over. I quickly made my way back to my house to retrieve the basket from Pat and go get my bae.

"Have fun dude. Don't have too much fun since she already got a kid."

"Goodbye."

I made it to Zania's house in record time since I was a bit too excited to see her.

Rolled up in Zania's drive way and knocked on the door. As waited I stood there nervous. Why am I nervous?

As I was thinking bout my question Zania finally opened the door.

I think my eyes would if fell out of my head the moment she turned around and picked up Greyson.

Them shorts were just hugging her ass perfectly. Like damn girl!

I grabbed the baby bag she was holding and let her keep Greyson because you already know he wasn't gonna let go of her. As she got Greyson into the carseat I placed in the car I stood on the side waiting for her to finish so I could help her into her seat.

"Aww, aren't you a gentleman."

I felt my cheeks heating up at her compliment. Ugh, why am I blushing?

I quickly made my way to my side of the car so we can get to the park as quick as possible.

"Mr. Sanchez-Johnson do you by chance want to tell me where we are off to?"

"Mrs. Sanchez-Johnson... I don't believe I can share that information. You just have to find out when we get there."

"Umm Sir. That is no where close to my last name."

"It's going to be your last name soon"

She looked over towards me and pressed her lips tight. I gave a soft chuckle do to the fact that she didn't reply.

"Mi amor, no el gato coger la lengua?"

("My love, did the cat catch your tongue?")

In the back I heard Greyson laugh. Of course I remember why he is laughing. Haden did teach him and Grace some Spanish.

"Boy you know I don't understand your language. the only word I got is 'My Love. Would you mind translating."

"I asked did the cat catch your tongue. It was quite surprising that you didn't have a come back to my remark."

She gave me a look as I parked the car.

" I don't like to entertain the useless." she smiled and got out the car not even waiting for me.

I went and got her hand while she carried Greyson.

I walked them to the picnic area I set up. the spot I chose was on the perfect part of the beach. The playground was behind us and the ocean in front of us, just perfect... like her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we reached the spot she stopped and looked at me.

"This is so pretty. Aww you didn't need to do this."

" Thank you. I did have to. You are so special to me and I had to show that to you. but you know you can reward me with kiss, right?"

I gave her a wink as I lowered my head since she is a midget. She got on her tippy toes and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

Not even what I wanted. I gave her a look and she gave me smile. Zania let Greyson down and off he went to the playground.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zania's POV

We were watching Greyson on the playground with Nathan laying down under me and me laying on his chest.

"Avez-vous vraiment faire tout cela, ou avez quelqu'un le faire pour vous?"
I asked Nathan as I looked up at him.

"What did you ask me, Love?"

" I asked 'Did you really do all of this, or did somebody do this for you?'."

"I actually did do this but I asked Patrick for some ideas."

I turned over so I was looking at his face while I lay on him.

He sat up so I was sitting in his lap facing him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

We sat still not wanting to disrupt the moment.

I heard Greyson crying. I looked towards his way and there he was with blood running down the side of his head.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!"
I got up and ran towards my little baby. I tried looking for a pulse it was barely there.
=========================================================
A/N: Ok guys this is the end of the book sorry I didn't notify y'all earlier but the second book will be up by tomorrow night. Comment your feelings of the end and don't be scared to give me ideas for the next book.
-