Chapter 11- What Now

Zania's POV

Nathan was all up on me then I heard a female scream. I quickly pushed Nathan off of me so I can see what's going on. I grabbed my bathrobe and made it downstairs.

Once I hit the bottom step I seen Bridget siting on the ground.

I bent to her level so I could speak to her.

"I didn't mean for you to see me like that."

"Mother what the heck! Like yuck do you really have to!"

"Don't sit here and act like you and Jason don't be doing things."

"That's not what I'm saying. Plus between me and Jason it's different."

I know this girl isn't talking. Like she going to sit here and act like I didn't hear her and Jason last week when he spent the night.

"Will you care to explain how it's different."

Brittany stayed quite just like I thought she had nothing to say cause they same exact thing.

"Ummmhmmm. What I say? Now stop being over dramatic and go to bed."

Brittany went straight up the stairs no questions asked and I quietly chuckled as I watched her. I heard someone laugh behind me. I turned but faced nothing.

I ignored the noise and made my way upstairs. As I reached the base of the stair case I tried moving up but I was blocked. I didn't know what was in my way but there was nothing at all in front of me.

I tried moving up again but I kept getting pushed back. I tired again and it felt as if there was hands on me. I reached up and grabbed the "hand".

"Do you enjoy holding my hand,mi azúcar morena dulce?" the sound of a sensual voice whispered in my ears

"What in the world! Why can't I see you? Nathan is this you anyways?"

"Es todo me encanta."

"Boy you do realize I don't understand a word you said?"

"Well in the first statement I asked if you enjoyed holding my hand and I called you my sweet brown sugar. Then I said its all me love."

"Oh... You do realize you sound super sexy when you speak Spanish? You should speak Spanish more often."

"¿Es eso cierto? ¿Te hace todo bonito y húmedo? Yo haría cualquier cosa por ti nena."

(Is that right? Does it make you all nice and wet? I would do anything for you babe.)

"I don't even care what you said but damn that was hot. Why are you still invisible?"

A deep chuckle left his mouth sending shivers up and down my spine. He quickly turned back so I could see him. He was standing there in his sexy glory in only his deep red boxers. I scanned his body and I couldn't help myself but lick my lips and bite my bottom lip.

"Really Zania just after what we did?"

"Don't get mad at me! you the one standing here half naked."

"But your the one only wearing a bathrobe with nothing else underneath."

God he sucks like a butt.

"Whatever. You can see yourself to the door or come to bed." I told him as I made my way to my room.

I was in the bathroom getting some underwear and a sports bra while Nathan is finding us a movie.

I came out of the bathroom with nothing but a orange sports bra and boy shorts. Once Nathan caught sight of me his eyes almost bulged out of his head and he cleared his throat several times before he got settled.

"Are you coming to watch the movie or are you just going to stand there?"

I rolled my eyes at him and took a seat on the bed.

"What are we watching?"

"Well couldn't really find anything. So do you wanna watch Lion King?"

"Heck yeah! That's like the best movie in the world!"

We were watching the part when Simba was looking at himself in the pond thingy and he saw his father. I had my head laying on Carter's lap while he sat up and had his hand tracing my body. When the scene came with them singing and they was going to have their happy ending I couldn't help but cry, like this movie is very emotional.

I felt a rumble above me, I looked yo to see Carter laughing at me.

"What's so amusing Carter?"

"Carter, huh?"

"Yup." I replied making sure I popped the P at the end

"So no more Nathan?"

"Nope. I'm calling you both but I think I like Carter better."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know it's just cute." I explained to him with a shrug

"Uh hmm Ok. By the way tomorrow I'm coming to take you out for lunch."

Without me replying he turned off the table lamp and gave me peck.

" Buenas noches amor."

"That I understand. Goodnight Carter."

That night I went to sleep with Carter's arm wrapped securely around my body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up today at 7:30 A.M. to an empty bed. I didn't hear the shower nor did I smell his presence. I looked on my nightstand for my phone and found a note.

Note:

Dear Dulzura (Sweetness),

I'm sorry left with no notice but I had to be in the office by 7 in the morning. I left your house at 5 in the morning. I didn't want to wake you up since I know you are going to have a busy day with Greyson. I want you to be ready for lunch by 11:30 A.M. and make sure Greyson is too. You don't have to dress special. Have great day Amor and see you later.

Su coño Propietario (Your Pussy Owner),

Nathan Carter Sanchez-Johnson

Awwww he's taking me out for lunch and he doesn't mind Greyson coming along. He even wrote me a note for his absence plus he said he was being considerate to not wake me up and let me sleep since he knew Greyson is a lot to handle. I think we might even move pass this "Friends with Benefits" stage quicker than expected.

There is question nagging me in the back of my head. How did Carter turn invisible then visible? Is he really werewolf? Is he some different hybrid?

Every single type of random question or statement came to my head bout Nathan but the only way to have these thoughts rid of is to have my questions answered.

**************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I was having some major writer's block. I know this update sucked but I plan on improving. Leave any type of feed back necessary. Thank everyone who has support this book so far and I thank everyone for all these reads you guys are amazing. 😘

-