Chapter 7-Smore's N Lovin

Nate POV

So today is Saturday and yesterday was that amazing date that I had with Zania. Today I really didn't have shit to do, like all I had to do was check on the pack and see if they are doing fine.

I was siting in my room at this moment because I don't have to check on the pack until 2:00 P.M. so I guess I'll talk to Zania. I went through my contacts until I found Brown Sugar, I clicked on the info and pushed FaceTime. The phone rung 3 times before she picked up with her eyes closed.

"Who in the world is calling me at this time of day?"

"Well good morning to you too babe. But it's your baby daddy, the love of your life, your one and only soul mate, oh yeah don't forget I'm also your pussy owner."

Zania opened her eyes so quick when she heard me say I am her pussy owner. I couldn't help it but bust out laughing like her face was just priceless.

"The freak! Mr.Nathan I surely don't remember having you as any of those characters in my life. I do believe that you should change that."

I wasn't even worrying about what she said cause she decided to roll over and you could tell that she wasn't wearing a shirt but a sports bra. Plus she was looking so hot with her hair up in a messy bun. The girl's body is just so freaking amazing.

"Well, now you know. So since today is Saturday do you have anything planned?"

"Instead of sleeping and doing nothing, then no. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Well I was thinking of having a second date. I don't know like we can chill."

Zania made this little chuckle since she was making me all nervous when I was "asking her out".

"Are you asking me out?"

"Well u-ummm I guess I don't know yeah, maybe"-

"Haha stop stressin I would  go on a date with you."

God I'm a mess I'm over here unable to ask a girl out.

"Oh, umm well I guess I'll pick you up at 4 o'clock."

"Ok, do I have to bring anything?"

"Well you don't need to bring anything maybe some graham crackers. Oh and wear something comfortable because we are going to be outside."

We hung up and realized that I wasn't going to have her outside that was Davien's idea.

Nate: Nice going dog

Davien: I'm not a dog and what did I even do

Nate: you told her that we were going outside and I don't have anything planned for use to do outside

Davien: Well I told her to bring graham crackers and what do you think you can make with graham crackers outside

Nate: Do I look like I know

Davien: I knew you were stupid but you can make smore's and you can put some chocolate on her by "accident" and we can all have great time

Nate: Your one sly dog

I couldn't help but smile thinking about later today. Since it's still early I guess I'll just take a nap.

It's 12:30 so I'm going to get ready for this pack evaluation. I finished taking my shower and got dress in my white shirt with the brown where the buttons are located. I matched my shirt with my black pants, brown belt, brown shoes, my silver Rolex, and my black sunglasses. i checked my self out and damn I surely do look good. Zania might as well jump my bone.