Chapter 5- Strange Encounter

Nate's POV

I was invited to my brother Haden's house for this party. Like dude Haden and his mate Grace throw some dope parties. I was getting ready when I felt a slight pain in my leg, I fell over and a vision showed up.

In the vision I seen Zania in the mall, she went towards a this mocha colored man. the man had on a red Hollister shirt and cargo shorts. I seen Zania hop on him, he flipped her down and she was laughing at the dude while he was ranting. Once the dude stopped ranting all she did was hug him and place a kiss on his cheek. What the hell is going on! Zania and the man walked further into the store he went his way she went her way the dude returned to Zania holding a blue 2 piece. If Zania was going to wear that may the Moon Godess help me. Zania and the dude left the mall with that bathing suit, they walked to the Food Court and bought a pretzel then they went to go sit. when they sat down a white man was walking towards them Zania turned and saw him. she smiled at him and got up. Zania hugged the dude and the dude went towards the black guy and kissed him. Ohhh I get it now Zania went on a shopping spree with a gay friend. Zania started leaving and the vision started blurring up.

I felt a slight bit of jealousy. I know Zania was with a gay guy but how could she kiss him on the cheek. Yes I'm mad that she kissed him on the cheek. I guess it's time for me to stop moping and go this party thing that Haden and Grace set up.

Finally made it to Haden and Grace's house. The front yard was packed and the party just started. I started walking around looking for Grace/Haden so I can say I'm here and then disappear. I walked outside and found Grace and Haden on the side of the house making out like there is no tomorrow. Dude if Zania was here this could be us. What the heck is up with me and being jealous today. I coughed to try to get thier attention but that only caused Haden to continue doing what he was doing but he did flick me off. That pissed me off because I don't take disrespect well so I growled. I guess that got their attention. Haden looked up.

" What's up big bro?"

This boy is so ignorant. I rolled my eyes at the idiotic boy and moved on with life.

" Hey, Haden. How are you, Grace?'

" Hello Nate. Guess what? My sister that you haven't met yet she is finally coming. I think but whatever. The point is she's single, thick, and black just like you like them."

This girl doesn't ever let people speak how does Haden handle her. To be honest I really don't want to meet this girl. the only girl I have on my mind is Zania.

"Grace to be honest I don't want a girl right now."

"Ugh what ever but I think there she is now."

Grace walked away and that left me and Haden alone.

"Haden, how do you control that girl."

"Ain't no need to control her she got that good,good and I know how to put it down so all is good."

Me and Haden busted it out laughing, then Grace comes in all loud but she had this sexy chick with her. The girl looked familiar but I just couldn't tell yet.

"Ok, Nate this is my sister Zania."

Hold up her sister is Zania. Dear God Almighty.

I had to look again. Zania was wearing these shorts and the top to her bathing suit that was perfectly just for her.Like let me tell you them thick chocolate legs were just ummmm Lord.

I guess I was spaced out because Grace put her hand in my face and I wasn't doing that.

" What, Grace!"