Chapter 6-Date Night

Zania's POV

It has been a whole week since the incident with Nate. I don't know why but the way he dominated me it totally ruined my panties. I thought that after the situation I would never have to see him or talk to him again but I was wrong. Nate had texted me when I got home from the party: he said that we are still going to talk about finding an architect for me and we are also going to have "The Date" if I like it or not. So tonight is the night of the date he said to dress casual and he will pick me up.

It is 6:15 P.M. and Nate is coming at 7:00 P.M., I have to hurry up and get ready. Since Nate said to dress casual I wasn't putting no effort in to my outfit but its spring and I live in San Francisco so it's hot as I don't know what out there. So I decided on wearing a black dress with purple, red, and light pink flowers and it also had yellow and blue flowers. I matched my dress with my black wedges, gold chandelier earrings, and my hot pink Micheal Kors purse. I went to take my shower and do my hair. I was almost done and it was 6:55 P.M. I really can't do my hair in 5 minutes so I just put my hair in a bun and started my way down stairs.

As I reached the last to steps my doorbell rings. My butler Mr.Charles answers the door.

"Miss.Zania there is a man here. He says that his name is Nathan and that he is your boyfriend."

I nearly died did he Nathan just tell my butler we are in some type of mutual relationship that I was not aware of. I recollected myself.

"Mr.Charles the man at the door is not my boyfriend but I do know he is, so all is good here."

Mr.Charles walked away but I knew he would be watching out for me. I turned towards the door and there stood Nathan and his sexy glory. The man was dressed in a tight blue collar dress shirt, khaki pants, black sunglasses, and a white belt; with his white Vans. The idea of wearing his Vans was his on white chocolate flavoring and something only he could do and he turned out looking good as hell. I guess I was eye raping the man or whatever but it wasn't like I was the only one eye reaping somebody.

"I guess it's nice to see you too. By the way you look amazing.", Nathan stated.

"You don't look bad yourself. In fact you look good enough to eat, lick, suck, and do many naughty things to."

I quickly put my hands over my mouth I can't believe I said that out loud like yeah I was thinking it but I wasn't expecting to let it it out . He stared at me for a second and busted out laughing like that was the funniest thing on this big blue planet.

"I thought I was the only one thinking naughty things but girl you topped the chart." Nate responded after he quit his fit of laughter. Nate grabbed my hands and led me to his all white Mustang 2014 (y'all do realize that I don't know ish about cars but his Mustang is the latest Mustang out there). Nathan helped me into the car like a true gentlemen he is.

"Thank you."
Was all I could manage to some out of my mouth because when he was helping into the car he grabbed a pretty good handful of my butt and that had me blushing a storm. I wasn't going to sit here and flex bout not liking him touching my behind cause when he did grab me these shocks were just going off in me. He went around and got into the car. When he was backing out of the drive way I realized he didn't tell me where we are going.

"Hey, Nathan. Where are we going?"

"Why do you call me Nathan. You do realize that you can call me Nate like everyone else. I mean not even my mom calls me Nathan. Anyways where we are going is a surprise."

"Do you not like me calling you Nathan? Why does the where abouts of our dates have to be secretive? I've got to know where I am in case I need back up."