Part 3; train

I'm not going to speak to him. I'll just smile. He doesn't deserve anything from me. Mum will probably be doing most of the talking, anyway.

Trying to convince myself against speaking to the arrogant arse that went by the name of Harry Styles, I took to my seat on the train and shoved my earbuds into my ears. 

The loud music pulsed through my eardrums at an alarming volume. It was so loud that I was sure everyone else on the train could hear it, but I wasn't bothered as long as it would block out my over active thought processes.

But it didn't. My mind just went even crazier as random lyrics began filling my mind as well as all the things I wanted to say to Harry. Why haven't you called in over a year? Have you been ignoring me because I'm suddenly not good enough for you?

"Molly can you turn that down please? The idea of having earphones in is so that we don't have to listen to it as well." my mum ordered, narrowing her eyes at me. My dad was already asleep in the chair beside her, which made me giggle and only sent her into yet another spiral of anger.

Dragging the earphones out, I switched the iPod off lazily and threw it back into my bag, sighing as I was now bored. My brothers seemed to be enjoying themselves, though, as I watched them interacting with a little girl that was currently having her Barbie doll eaten by Tommy's toy dinosaur. Her little ginger pigtails stuck out on each side of her head, secured with little pink bows that were patterned with tiny white dots. I smiled as I watched them in all their innocence; sometimes I wished that I could re-live my childhood. Things were so much more simpler back then. Harry and I were friends and there wasn't a thing that could come between us.

Erin sat beside me, her phone buzzing every five seconds as Drake continued with his mindless texting. Every once in a while she cooed, which made me feel physically sick as I imagined what it was they were sending to one another. At least she has someone to text though, Molly. Unlike you.

I couldn't help but nod in agreement with myself, which made my mum laugh slightly.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Amusment danced in her eyes as she continued chuckling at me. My dad's head quickly dropped onto my mum's shoulder as the train jolted slightly, and she didn't look as though she appreciated that very much. How on earth was he going to hold out for the entirety of the Brit Awards if he couldn't even stay awake on the journey up there?

"Oh nothing. Just... thinking." I muttered. My head snapped to my left as Erin was suddenly laughing at her phone like a mad woman. Seriously, this family was on the verge of insanity, if it wasn't there already.

"Oh, alright then."

I turned my attention to the window, only to be put off as we drove in the direction of a tunnel and passed through it quickly. The darkness covered the windows like a thick blanket, no natural light could possibly get inside. I grimaced at the darkness and shut my eyes, leaning my head to the left so that it was up against the window. Despite this possibly being the most uncomfortable position that I had ever had the honour of lying in, my eyes drooped shut and my thoughts began slowing down to the point where my conscience was overriden by sleep.

***

Two train journeys later, and we were in central London. The place was packed as people rushed around, mostly on their phones. Many of the people here were important business people, and were in a hurry to probably attend a top meeting. My parents were so worried about losing us all that we arranged a place to meet if we were to get lost. Yeah, like my five year old brothers would be able to find the train station.

I held onto Tommy and Jamies' hands, one of them walking on either side of me. Thankfully, it didn't take long for us to get to the arena. I'd only been here once, due to the fact that we had to drive past it on a school trip, but I'd never actually been inside. We still had eight hours until the show began, but as a result of needing to get ready we had to get here in advance apparently. If that wasn't enough, the security on the doors said that they wouldn't be letting anyone in after 12:30pm, and so we had just about enough time to spare.

We approached the arena after crossing several roads. Once we were inside, the foyer seemed to go on forever. After a while of passing through the huge place, we managed to find the backstage area and headed through a narrrow, carpeted hallway. I broke off from my parents in the end, as I alledgedly had my own private area in order for a stylist to do my hair and make any last minute changes to my outfit.

"Here you are Molly," a tall, dark haired woman smiled. She handed me a cream and skin coloured dress that was layered with sparkles and sequins on the corset part. I was a little confused as to why I had to get so dressed up; all I was going to to was sit around all night.

But I took the dress willingly and smiled back at her, eager to try it on. Another woman handed me a pair of huge, shimmering gold heels, and I grinned at them one last time before heading in the direction of my dressing room to get changed. I was soon becoming quite excited, until I realised why I was actually here.

Not watching where I was going, I walked straight into the chest of a tall individual. The first thing I noticed was that he smelt amazing. The smell of Lynx aftershave filled my nose, which caused me to be taken aback slightly.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry!" I cried, looking up as my mouth fell open.

"Alright, Molly?" Harry winked. I stood staring at him, before he pulled me into a massive hug. "I've missed you so much!"

I could hardly believe what was happening as I pushed Harry off me forcefully with extended arms. He seemed confused as to why I had rejected him, but I stood glowering at him, just about angry enough to punch him for getting so close to me.

Giving him the death stare, I clutched onto my perfect dress. I felt as though I wanted to just grab him and hold him, but something in my mind was telling me that I needed to confront him.

"You bastard! Why haven't you called me in over a year?!"