Part 10; the stalking continues.

There was a quiet knock on the door, and assuming it was Harry, I placed my book down on the bottom of my bed and laughed.

I pulled the door open and my face suddenly dropped, the smile on my face disappearing as I had thought Harry would be stood outside the room alone.

"You alright, Molly?" Harry chuckled, his dimples lining the edge of his grin. I couldn't help but notice the golden haired girl that Harry's arm was wound around. Her eyes were narrow as she glared at me, the same uncomfortable feeling from the other day hitting me hard again as I watched her wearily.

"Um, yeah thanks." I muttered, remembering that Harry had asked me a question. Nodding my head a little too convincingly, Harry chuckled again and pulled the girl closer. Jealousy washed over me as I remembered the night before the girl had barged into my room. What the hell was Harry playing at?

"Hey, Molly!" the girl chirped. Her eyes were quickly wide and they sparkled at me. Well, her personality had changed a lot since her fingers were wrapped around my neck the other day...

"Hi." I replied buntly, not really interested in making conversation.

Harry's attention shot towards me and he mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't quite hear. He was beginning to piss me off as he was being so naive.

I shifted my feet a little and leaned against the door frame with a smile beginning to play on the corner of my lips.

"Is there something you want?"

Harry's expression turned nasty again. Finally letting go of the girl, he shoved her a little towards me so that she was just inches away from my face. Although she was still smiling, I could still sense the fact that she was trying to intimidate me a little.

"I just wanted you to meet Kate." Harry retorted, smiling as Kate and I stared at each other; he clearly didn't realise that we weren't going to make friends any time soon.

"You're just wasting your time, Harry. I've already met her."

"No, you haven't." he spat.

I crossed my arms against my chest and raised an eyebrow at the sheer amount of stupidity that he was displaying.

"Mhm." I muttered. "Now if you don't mind, I was actually just going out."

I pushed Kate out of the way of the door and closed it, but Harry's foot got in the way before the door was properly shut. Shooting him the death glare, I kicked his foot out of the way and slammed the door impatiently. Putting on the chain lock so they wouldn't be able to force their way in, I decided on going back to my book for a couple of hours before going out.

***

"Shut up, no she didn't!" Sarah laughed, placing her feet up on the sun lounger before giggling again. Chelsea and Becky laughed too, sipping on their drinks as they watched the other girls and the 1D boys in the pool. Everyone except for Harry and Kate was here, as ever since earlier they had literally been avoiding everyone.

"Yep. She stood there right in front of Harry and pretended that we'd never even met before." I chuckled. Despite the fact that it was getting on for 6 o'clock in the afternoon, the pool wasn't shut for another hour or so. We'd spent most of the afternoon up here in order to avoid our parents, as we all knew that they wanted to go back soon; luckily they hadn't discovered this part of the hotel yet.

The girls laughed as they watched Liam pick Niall up and throw him almost over to the other side of the pool. Lucky for the girls in the water, they'd managed to scurry away before the boys began play fighting in the shallow end. Due to it being winter and no one really fancied going swimming (even though the pool was indoors and heated), we had the whole pool room to ourselves which meant we weren't scaring away any customers.