Part 8; stalker alert.

I awoke to find myself tangled in the thin white bedsheets, but after turning over to face the left side of the bed, I was disappointed to discover that I was actually alone.

Letting out a sigh, I sat myself bolt upright and rubbed my eyes, glaring as a stream of light made it's way in through the crack in the curtains that I didn't remember shutting last night.

I pushed the covers off and stretched my legs, taking note of the shorts and vest I was covered by, and stepped up from the bed, feeling a litte wobbly. A flashback played on my mind as I remembered Harry leaving last night, and a blush crept up onto my cheeks as I recalled the smile that had been on his face as he left and made his way back towards his own room along the hall.

I was saddened as I remembered why it was Harry had left last night; the boys were expected in the center London today, due to the fact they were attending several different interviews in order to promote their upcoming tour. I was excited to think of seeing Harry and the boys on stage again.

Peering over at the clock and grimacing at the time, I figured that it'd probably be wise to get showered and dressed. Mum had told me the previous night that we would try our best to catch the train home at lunch time, but knowing my family, Erin wouldn't even be out of bed, so we'd probably miss the train anyway.

I went straight to my suitcase (that was still situated beside the bathroom door) and pulled out a pair of joggers and a T-Shirt that matched fairly well together. After parading around in my best clothes for most of the day and evening yesterday, I was no longer in the mood for dressing my best. Heading over to the bathroom and pushing the door to, I climbed into the shower and turned the indicator so the water level reached a fairly high temperature before it hit my skin and began warming me up immediately.

My mind was raging full of images of last night as I chuckled to myself. The whole 'depressed Harry' act was clearly something he'd thought up in order to lure me into bed with him, but I hadn't exactly fought off the idea. It made me laugh to think that I could be so naive, but I was enjoying my time here nonetheless.

Suddenly, there was a thud from outside of the room which made my body freeze; the only sound now coming from the water that continued to stream quietly out of the shower head.

Thud. Thud.

I decided to ignore the racket in order to finish my shower, but the noise only became more persistent as I tried my best to block it out of my mind. In the end I found myself shutting off the water and hopping out of the shower as I pulled a towel around my dripping body.

I pulled the bathroom door open and stared towards the entrance to my room, half expecting Harry to be stood there flashing his dimples at me, but he wasn't. Instead, I was greeted by the huge crashing sound again that appeared to be someone's fist smashing against the wood that protected me from the agressive person that was stood on the other side of the deep brown mahogony.

"Who is it?" I called out, my voice shaking slightly as a result of the nerves.

But there was no answer from the maniac outside. My feet slowly began directing me forward over to the small peep hole in the door; as soon as my vision focused, I caught sight of a fairly average sized girl with gold, wavy hair banging violently on my door. The sound made me jump back as I held onto the handle with clammy palms.

I pulled the door open with hesistance and forced a smile at the girl. She was slightly shorter than me, but still managed to intimidate me slightly as she raised an eyebrow in my direction, due to the fact that I was stood in front of her in nothing but a towel. Despite trying my best to seem friendly as I thought she was some sort of fan, she didn't look too bothered about creating a good impression of herself anyway.

"Uh, hi." I muttered, feeling my cheeks burning again.

The girl stared back, not bothering to answer me.

I shifted around on the spot uncomfortably, trying my best to avoid eye contact.

"Is there something you want?" I asked, impatience lacing my words.

"Yeah, there is actually."

I chocked out a cough, trying to urge her on. Goosebumps were beginning to form on my arms as the cold from the corridor hit my bare skin.

"Well then... what is it?"

"I want you to stay away from Harry." the girl threatned through gritted teeth. Her index finger was now pointed at me accusingly.

"What?"

"You heard me." she spat. "Go near Harry again and that pretty little head of your's won't be so firm on your shoulders."

Had she just... threatened me to stay away from my best friend?

"Excuse me?" I laughed, placing one hand on my hip.

The girl was suddenly flying into me, causing us both to hit the wall that was beside the door with a huge force. Managing to keep a hold on the towel, I used my free hand in an attempt to push her away, but she was too strong. Her frame had backed me into the corner, and unless I wanted to drop the towel, there was no way of getting her away from me.

"Get off me!" I shrieked, aware of the fact that the door was now being slammed shut by this lunatic girl.

"Not until you swear you'll stay away from Harry."

Fury danced in her eyes, and awareness quickly washed over me. Was this the girl that Harry had claimed he'd been seeing?

"I can't stay away from him. He's my best-"

"-Friend. Yeah, I know." she laughed. Her hand was now firmly cupped around my throat in a violent manner, slamming me against the wall with no means of escape.

"Just get away from me!" I squealed, managing to shove her off as her hand became loose on my skin. I struggled to get out of the corner, before finally getting free and legging it over to the other side of the room. Stupidly, the girl followed, which meant that I managed to get hold of the girl's long locks and pull her towards the door with little energy as she'd been caught off guard. She shreeked, trying her best to rip her hair out of my grasp, but it was no use. I had her and there was no way I was going to let her get away.

"Get the fuck out of here, and if you come back again, I'll call the police." I reminded her, glaring straight into her eyes before flinging the door open and throwing her out. I put the chain lock on, just in case she was nuts enough to want to barracade the door open.

Sliding down the door, sitting only in my towel, I placed my head in my hands and dragged in a deep breath before pulling myself up and heading into the bathroom to get dressed, just like nothing had happened. Despite everything, this was a pretty normal day for me.